Lost ladbroke slip!

dee9

Put £60 on ajax yesterday and i think the slip must have came out my pocket when getting cash out, would it be worth going into shop and seeing if they will pay out or do i not stand a chance? :(

Worth asking if you know the time you went in, might have dropped it in the shop.

Put £60 on ajax yesterday and i think the slip must have came out my pocket when getting cash out, would it be worth going into shop and seeing if they will pay out or do i not stand a chance? :(

All you can do is try?

Unless you remember any information regarding it to back you up?

Aue you'll get it if you go back into the shop you put it on happens to me all the time.

They'll ask what timd you put it on so it's easier for them to find on their system. Then depending who serves you they might ask for you to write it out the way you put it on the first time to match them. Fill out a wee form and and that's it

They'll ask you to fill in a lost copy. Go to the shop you put it on in and take ID as well. Best going as soon as because a few times there has been folk that have collected it if they've found it.