***** This might be the (official) only Rangers Vs Airdrieonians Thread ******

Bluepeter9

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would keep Faure at RB for this game to give him more game time and in case injuries to Jig & Moshni happen (some very nasty stuff dished out on them by a so-called football team on Weds) so game-time might be useful for Faure. Would also start with Templeton to get his game sharper. If 2-0 up at HT would like to see Macleod on plus later on Aird and Stoney. Airdrie will have learned now to tighten up so anything better than 3-0 would be a bonus.

expect Airdrie to be beaten by about 5 or 6, sure i read somewhere they may have to play an 18yr old as keeper due to Scott Gallacher being unavailable, if so get high balls in for Daly to attack in the first few minutes to test him out

Faure and Clark in for Foster and Little, very suprised if Templeton starts this one after his performance against the Fife hammer throwers on Wednesday so would expect McLeod to come back in also, hopefully Aird and or McKay on the bench to get some game time in the second half if a few goals up at the break

Off to bed now as I've got an early start to get through to Glasgow in time for a wee beer and see the show in the stands and no doubt on the park. Or has that been banned as well now???

:lol: I think it says a lot when 'I' have to start the 'official' thread on the game on the Friday as I can't find a thread about the game. I fking hope Ally has his suit on or we will have 20 threads about why he is not a manager! Anything but football it seems!

Taking account of injuries etc I would like to see us line up today;

Bell

Perralta

Faure

Moshini

Wallace

Black

Macleod

Law

Aird

Daly

McKay

Now I know we won't line up like that but I think we need more width in the team but I'm pretty convinced ally will play with an out of position midfield with either Hutton, Macleod or both shunted out wide...

Taking account of injuries etc I would like to see us line up today;

Bell

Perralta

Faure

Moshini

Wallace

Black

Macleod

Law

Aird

Daly

McKay

Now I know we won't line up like that but I think we need more width in the team but I'm pretty convinced ally will play with an out of position midfield with either Hutton, Macleod or both shunted out wide...

Is jig out or have you 'dropped' him ?

Also no Clark is a strange one ?

Perlata at RB us something we might see tho'