The season so far

Yorkie Bear

As we approach a third of the way through the league, we can be pretty satisfied of where we are:

100% record

Highest goals tally in Scottish Football

(nearly) lowest goals conceded (damn Hamilton)

Best disciplinary record in SPFL1 (don't have stats for the other leagues)

The only team in SPFL1 not to have had a man sent off

post-63403-0-18134200-1383925231_thumb.j

Looking ahead, we have new targets in our sights:

How long can we maintain the 100% record?

How many goals can we get in the season? If we keep up what we've done to date, 150 goals could be achieved.

Can we overtake Hamilton to claim the best defensive record? - surely a matter of time.

Can we go through the season without having a man sent off?

How far will we go in the cup?

Lots to look forward to. We are the People.

The season so far....

Starting with the board - farce

Management team - inept of ideas, of setting out a stabilised structure and ethos of how to play football. And win....

Underperforming players on huge salaries.

No desire to play football.

Loads of 'wembley' wayward passes.

But hey, we r winning the league eh.??? Ah happy days.

Its a fucking chore at times and if anyone says they are actually enjoying the 'football' we are playing, minus the beer and vodka, then we are sxrewed. The league we are in makes no difference. We should be setting down a 'style' of play. No rangers manager has had the room for change as ally has, and he along with dumb and dumber beside him are leading us down a dark path.

The season so far....

Management team - inept of ideas, of setting out a stabilised structure and ethos of how to play football. And win....

Its a fucking chore at times and if anyone says they are actually enjoying the 'football' we are playing, minus the beer and vodka, then we are sxrewed. The league we are in makes no difference. We should be setting down a 'style' of play. No rangers manager has had the room for change as ally has, and he along with dumb and dumber beside him are leading us down a dark path.

Fuck me, you on the blob?

The season so far....

Fuck up.

The season so far....

Some proper crazy shite spouted there. Is it possible to get someone sectioned online?

The season so far....

You're a cheerful fella.

No am not mad. I have followed rangers for abt thirty years. Three times in all the games I have seen, have I left early...till this season. Last two games. Airdrie last friday, 60 mins and then sat there 75. Its fucking woeful. I have seen BB teams player better football. And the ironic thing is, when we do actually , for some unknown reason to mccoist, play football on the deck, we look pretty decent. But ffs, the l£ong diagonal ball? Players out of position. Yup, thanks walter for educating alistair.

No am not mad. I have followed rangers for abt thirty years. Three times in all the games I have seen, have I left early...till this season. Last two games. Airdrie last friday, 60 mins and then sat there 75. Its fucking woeful. I have seen BB teams player better football. And the ironic thing is, when we do actually , for some unknown reason to mccoist, play football on the deck, we look pretty decent. But ffs, the l£ong diagonal ball? Players out of position. Yup, thanks walter for educating alistair.

Must've been a nightmare for you under Walter. All that success......awful.

Would have been shite on the Saturday mate as you'd a been sitting in Ibrox alone for 75 mins. Still well done sitting there that long without another soul in the ground

The season so far....

If it's that f**k*n bad why go to the game at all? Jesus wept, I hope your not this negative when at the games.

Sorry wednesday I meant. Haha. Eh at least I am honest with myself. You lot must just be jumping with joy when leaving the ground. 3 points in the bag, fucking three stoogies looking at a board to see wwhat to do next. Yup, just what the doctor ordered. A good old pump up the parkj and see what happens. Football wins football matches, not fucking rugby style hoofs into touch to get a corner that we do fuck all with

Sorry wednesday I meant. Haha. Eh at least I am honest with myself. You lot must just be jumping with joy when leaving the ground. 3 points in the bag, fucking three stoogies looking at a board to see wwhat to do next. Yup, just what the doctor ordered. A good old pump up the parkj and see what happens. Football wins football matches, not fucking rugby style hoofs into touch to get a corner that we do fuck all with

We have won 11 matches in a row. We must be footballing right oot oor faces. Mad, crazy fucked up fitba players winning matches by loads of goals. You must be raging!!!!!

The season so far....

:shifty:

Fuck off.End of.

Hoof the ball up the park? Fuck me, in my day we used to hoof the opposition up the park, never mind the ball. While I can't get my head round the idea of having 11 players back in our box for set pieces (nor applaud Ally for it) Ally is playing the game as he sees it to get maximum points from each game,which is the basic point of football for all managers. (I know because I was in that position for over 40 years)

While I preferred my team to play a passing game, there are times it just doesn't work so you have to be flexible with your tactics, which I believe Ally is attempting depending on who we play against.There's a big difference between "lumping" it up the park to anybody that will chase it,as happened last season (which was absolute murder) and hitting diagonal passes to the likes of big Daly who can cause havoc in the opposition defences which result in goals on a regular basis.

I was fortunate enough to get over for the 8-0 thrashing of Stennie (could have been double figures) who were running second at the time and some of the football was fucking good to watch.

Sure I agree that we are losing a great opportunity to change our whole footballing ethos to a better structure, but we have no control over the decisions made by the powers that be regarding our coaching/playing standards at the moment, except to not buy season tickets and stay away from Ibrox.

I have never had confidence that Ally McCoist will cut it as manager of Rangers, but he deserves every chance of proving me and others like me wrong, so I have to say at the moment he's gagged my criticism to a certain degree because with a record of; Played 17-----Won 16-----Drawn 0----Lost 1-----Goals for 59-----Goals against 8, if I was wanting him sacked then I'd prove the adage correct that you don't have to have a long neck to be a fucking Goose.

I sit up all night until the sun comes up to watch us play and no matter how chronic it is at times, I stay until the end,because I would walk from the Blue Mountains to Ibrox (if feasible) to watch Rangers play.

If you don't want to watch what's on offer, then don't go...simples. :pipe:

I certainly won't be staying away, but you hear the groans of discontent in the stadium, so not all bears are happy with three points, and playing shite football. Some on here are papering over the cracks. Same as always. Aye success for winning games mate , aye supbeb. We one of besyt squads in the land and w should be desytroying teams and have a bit of flair abt us. Simples

The season so far....

Have you been licking goat's balls?

Hoof the ball up the park? Fuck me, in my day we used to hoof the opposition up the park, never mind the ball. While I can't get my head round the idea of having 11 players back in our box for set pieces (nor applaud Ally for it) Ally is playing the game as he sees it to get maximum points from each game,which is the basic point of football for all managers. (I know because I was in that position for over 40 years)

While I preferred my team to play a passing game, there are times it just doesn't work so you have to be flexible with your tactics, which I believe Ally is attempting depending on who we play against.There's a big difference between "lumping" it up the park to anybody that will chase it,as happened last season (which was absolute murder) and hitting diagonal passes to the likes of big Daly who can cause havoc in the opposition defences which result in goals on a regular basis.

I was fortunate enough to get over for the 8-0 thrashing of Stennie (could have been double figures) who were running second at the time and some of the football was fucking good to watch.

Sure I agree that we are losing a great opportunity to change our whole footballing ethos to a better structure, but we have no control over the decisions made by the powers that be regarding our coaching/playing standards at the moment, except to not buy season tickets and stay away from Ibrox.

I have never had confidence that Ally McCoist will cut it as manager of Rangers, but he deserves every chance of proving me and others like me wrong, so I have to say at the moment he's gagged my criticism to a certain degree because with a record of; Played 17-----Won 16-----Drawn 0----Lost 1-----Goals for 59-----Goals against 8, if I was wanting him sacked then I'd prove the adage correct that you don't have to have a long neck to be a fucking Goose.

I sit up all night until the sun comes up to watch us play and no matter how chronic it is at times, I stay until the end,because I would walk from the Blue Mountains to Ibrox (if feasible) to watch Rangers play.

Best post ever!!

Results good, football bad, boardroom worse. This season has not been as enjoyable as last. We are not trying to play nice football. Some of the lads are missing out on a seat on the bench so an entertainer like Barrie McKay is not getting on to cheer us up.

Black will get sent off sometime soon. Next time we get Dunfermline will be a possibility.

Got to agree with nearly all of that mate.

The thing about the corners fucking riles me though. Leave someone like Ricky foster, Nicky Clark, or law, one of the quickest players as an outball. Even if it means just hoofing it in their direction.

If there's everyone back, as soon as that ball is cleared it's coming straight back on top of us. You've also got the thing that keeper can't really command a box with 20 players in it. It's too easy to come for it and trip or run into a wall of players.

I don't get it and I've never seen it in my life. I can see why daly would go back to dominate our box but just leave someone with a wee bit of pace up to shut the defender who receives the ball down or to take the ball a run and relieve the pressure