Charlie Adam

Docopops

Under rated at Rangers, over rated at Blackpool, massively out of his depth at Liverpool and now on a steady decline. Expect him returning to the SPL shortly after we do.

Say what you want about Fergie "bullying" him, he wouldn't have got as far as he did without Ferguson telling him when he fucked up.

And thae fucking teeth.....

I felt he tried the hollywood pass too many times. I remember he tried one for Blackpool against Wigan, lost possession, conceded and that was part of their downfall.

Not saying that pass alone relegated them, Blackpool had so many risks with the way they played and paid the price for it in the end.

When he broke into the team he was the unfittest 20/21 year old I'd ever seen playing for Rangers.

Looked & played like a 36 yr old. Had ability but too lazy & un-fit. Always looked for the 50 yard pass, that seldom came off, instead of keeping it simple. Was glad when we punted him.

Charlie is on 'the fantasy football club' and he has been telling a couple of we stories about Walters temper - especially in a friendly where Charlie played shut and used the fact it was a friendly as an excuse - ' there are no friendliest at this club' !!!

You could tell Merson and Fenners had no clue about Prso or Arveladze.

That's the only think that annoys me at times, like Jamie Redknapp, they have very little clue outside the PL.

I know you could see their faces. Although Merse always looks abit absent when players are mentioned, if they ain't Arsenal players or English he's stumped!