BT Champions league deal

GMac

What?

So when Sky came into football all those years ago and signed up for the EPL and then the CL, did you fear for their agreement with the EPL?

BTS are in it for the long haul and I for one am loving the fact that someone is coming in to play Sky at their own game. It can only benefit the viewer and hopefully, the clubs.

What?

So when Sky came into football all those years ago and signed up for the EPL and then the CL, did you fear for their agreement with the EPL?

BTS are in it for the long haul and I for one am loving the fact that someone is coming in to play Sky at their own game. It can only benefit the viewer and hopefully, the clubs.

The deals exclusive though. No games will be shown on terrestrial tv. And certainly Rangers will benefit when we're back in Europe. Im sure Scottish football got squeezed when SKY increased their coverage in EPL and took on CL matches.

The big problem is you will have to pay more to see all of the games on sky and BT, and I don't think they will give any more cash to Scottish football, therefore dragging Rangers earnings down as the SPFL will control the monies.Live Rangers tv seems to have taken a back seat since CG left and is heading nowhere, so it seems.

The deals exclusive though. No games will be shown on terrestrial tv. And certainly Rangers will benefit when we're back in Europe. Im sure Scottish football got squeezed when SKY increased their coverage in EPL and took on CL matches.

The deal is exclusive but BT Sport had to give free view games, which includes the final. BTS is on freeview, SKY and Virgin, so the free to air games are terrestrial!