UB graffiti

JimmyCR1

Just round from Ibrox next to arco "UB" sprayed huge all over the walls, why? Says something like "last chance to run" or something aswell, I'm all for improving the atmosphere but doing stuff like this basically portrays Rangers fans as neds/vandals. Wee boys need to grow up

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just round from Ibrox next to arco "UB" sprayed huge all over the walls, why? Says something like "last chance to run" or something aswell, I'm all for improving the atmosphere but doing stuff like this basically portrays Rangers fans as neds/vandals. Wee boys need to grow up

I think it's a cultural thing in the sense that one man's vandalism is another man's art. In Holland they have spray painted sheds/factories all along the rail tracks. The owners of these buildings actually pay decent 'artists' to 'do' their buildings for them, thus avoiding really messy work.

It's annoying, I'm sick of seeing union bear stickers covering up road signs as well. Portrays us in a bad light, all it does is annoy people as some of the signs are unreadable.

Wait, just noticed the stickers were on my glasses not the signs.

Yours sincerely

Mybad xx

I think it's a cultural thing in the sense that one man's vandalism is another man's art. In Holland they have spray painted sheds/factories all along the rail tracks. The owners of these buildings actually pay decent 'artists' to 'do' their buildings for them, thus avoiding really messy work.

Not sure if serious.

They need to concentrate on making the good atmosphere they do. They're football fans, nothing more, and I hope they don't start developing delusions of grandeur like the goon brigade. They try spray painting a wall near my bit and they'll get what's coming to them.