Nicky Clark

Young Bob

He will get there. We just need to play him & give him service. Obviously Daly is doing the business so that is taking the pressure off him I hope.

Daly was flicking on balls that were just falling to either side of Clark, once they build up an understanding Daly will find his target with those flicks and we will be fucken deadly.

Very much like Daly in the first 5-6 games. He is almost trying too hard to get in the goals.

Like Daly, I#d expect him to not look back once he finishes a couple of chances and, if they can both stay fit, it oculd be a partnership that will blow Jig and Little's 50 goals last year out the water

Someone posted all his goals from last season on here just after he signed.

Almost every goal was was when he was in the 18yrd box and all he had to do was talk one touch, which happened to be a shot which ended up in the net.

He need passed to in the 18yrd box for him to become the goal machine he was last year. he plays outside the box for us, which is why he's not getting the goals.

Someone posted all his goals from last season on here just after he signed.

Almost every goal was was when he was in the 18yrd box and all he had to do was talk one touch, which happened to be a shot which ended up in the net.

He need passed to in the 18yrd box for him to become the goal machine he was last year. he plays outside the box for us, which is why he's not getting the goals.

We were talking after the game and reckoned we needed to see the wide players hit the bye line then cut the ball in for the 4-4-2 to work.

We were talking after the game and reckoned we needed to see the wide players hit the bye line then cut the ball in for the 4-4-2 to work.

That's why our right side is such a problem, Peralta just isn't that type of player.

I know he hasn't played in ages, and I know the other is struggling for form at the moment, but if we can get Shiels back and Tempelton playing as well as we know they can play, the two of them swittching sides constantly would tear teams apart, even when we make it back to the SPL, I alsoknow that would mean having to drop MacLeod as well as Peralta, but with the style we are trying to play, that's what is needed. Obviously that's just my opinion, but I truely believe it.