Nicky Clark

Young Bob

I was desperate for him to score on Saturday and thought he was dammed unlucky not to. As most have said on here, after the first ones go in, he'll be scoring for fun as he is in the right place most of the time and the Airdrie keeper had a great performance at the weekend as well.

I was desperate for him to score on Saturday and thought he was dammed unlucky not to. As most have said on here, after the first ones go in, he'll be scoring for fun as he is in the right place most of the time and the Airdrie keeper had a great performance at the weekend as well.

Didn't realise it was the young lad Airdrie had in goal. Few mistakes but pulled off some great saves with a couple of those coming off Clark shots.

Wee Clark hasn't really had a sniff at Rangers he should have stayed where he was or signed for someone else but you can't turn down rangers when they knock your door... Good wee player maybe get his chance now that little is out the picture.

I don't think Clark is good enough to be honest, he lacks pace and his first touch is awful ! he had a fantastic season last year where everything fell for him, this sometimes happens for a player, however there is nothing in his career stats to backup that he is nothing other that a one season wonder(Aberdeen and Peterhead),that said he was worth a gamble and he is living the dream, I hope he proves me wrong just cant see it though, most likely be released 2yrs or so down the line.

Don't know if it's because I see him from the Club Deck and you do see more of the game but the boy is a player as an earlier post suggests once he and Daly get used to each other they will be dynamite. I think he has better pace than is being suggested and I have no doubts about the future, kinda reminds me of John MacDonald ...

Think he was a brilliant signing, arguably the best piece of business Mr. McCoist did in the summer. He had a brilliant season with QOTS and deserved a chance to go to a big club like ours. He's scored a couple good goals and has always looks hungry and ready to work hard for the team. He's shown he's got Rangers quality and I won't be surprised to see him score double figures by the end of the season again.