Hospitality - Rangers v Stranraer on Boxing Day

Number6

If you're struggling for ideas for certain Rangers supporting family or friends or want to drop major hints for a gift of your own then there seems to be hospitality tickets still available for the boxing day home match against Stranraer.

£94 gets you a seat in one of the glass fronted boxes in the Argyll suite to view the match, 3 course meal with wine, half time refreshments, access to the bar 3 hours before kick off and up to 6-6.30pm afterwards and a programme! Oh aye car parking aswell but lets be realistic, that's not an issue.

A bit pricey for the current climate to watch a match but it's a cracking day out. If you're lucky the gift receivers will ply you with drink on the day to show their gratitude.

Booked up for my Dad, brother and myself.

Better value in Club Deck Box or Club Europe

Aye maybe so for the complimentary drinks as you're not paying much more but the indoor seating is cosy for a wee change!

Hospitality at Ibrox has been fantastic whenever I've done it. Enjoy it, mate!

Cheers mate. Been once and loved it, looking forward to it,

I got hospitality at The Etihad for a Man. City game for me and my boy and it cost over £300, & that was 2-3 years ago. So £94 is a bargain..

That's a grade A game and as much as it pains me to say it, this is a 3rd tier of Scottish football fixture.

I paid around £120 for the game I went to in 2008 I think. 7-1 victory v Hamilton. Bloody great day.

Fulham, got a 3 course lunch, with drinks, half time drinks & sandwiches, buffet & drinks after the game. It was really special, but not something I'd do every season. If I include flights from Stornoway to Glasgow, & Glasgow to Manchester, & back the whole weekend cost over £1 000. It was his 18th birthday present (I think?)

That's a grade A game and as much as it pains me to say it, this is a 3rd tier of Scottish football fixture.

I paid around £120 for the game I went to in 2010 I think. 7-1 victory aswell. Bloody great day.

Was that at The Etihad? There are loads of different options you can choose from, named after ex players.

If you can do the boxes in the Club Deck

£85 plus VAT for unlimited drink between 1.30pm and ko

Outstanding selection of food

Pie at half time

Programmes

Parking

Front row seats in the club deck

1.5 hrs free unlimited swally after the game

It's an absolute bargain - tried to book for the last home game of the season but its sold out already

If you can do the boxes in the Club Deck

£85 plus VAT for unlimited drink between 1.30pm and ko

Outstanding selection of food

Pie at half time

Programmes

Parking

Front row seats in the club deck

1.5 hrs free unlimited swally after the game

Totally agree with you here - done the Argyle Suite earlier this year and it was really good, but, sitting in the glass fronted fish bowl aint my cup of tea! Plus got good laugh going up in the lift as my wee boy spotted big Mark Hateley in it before I did - and he's only six!

Totally agree with you here - done the Argyle Suite earlier this year and it was really good, but, sitting in the glass fronted fish bowl aint my cup of tea! Plus got good laugh going up in the lift as my wee boy spotted big Mark Hateley in it before I did - and he's only six!

Front row of the club deck is superb