Buying Rangers Tartan Kilts

GovanFrontSince96

I'm looking for some advice, I'm getting married this July and want to buy my own Rangers Tartan Kilt and the accessories but not sure who makes them, am I right in thinking there are only a few shops that can make and sell the rangers tartan?

Can anyone recommend from experience where the best shops are to get fitted out in terms of price, quality, customer service etc willing to go anywhere in the central belt for my kilt.

What sort of timescales am I looking at, should I be ordering my kilt soon?

Also looking to get a jacket, maybe tweed made up to stand out from my best man and others wearing the same tartan, will the same shop be able to make a specific jacket too, don't want the standard black style.

Any advice greatly appreciated, Cheers.

GFS96

Thanks, had a look on their website and the kilt is between £425 and £475, about what I expected.

Think a Taylor made tweed jacket and waistcoat will be around that too so with all the other items to buy I'll be way over my initial estimate of £1000 for the full outfit, better warn my other half I'm taking a bigger dent out the wedding fund than I thought!

Thanks, had a look on their website and the kilt is between £425 and £475, about what I expected.

Think a Taylor made tweed jacket and waistcoat will be around that too so with all the other items to buy I'll be way over my initial estimate of £1000 for the full outfit, better warn my other half I'm taking a bigger dent out the wedding fund than I thought!

At least you can wear the jacket to the golf as well.

I got a kilt from mccalls , not rangers tartan but I got the RFC belt buckle, Kilt pin & Wee knife thingy

'Wee knife thingy', or to give it it's official name, 'down hill racer', more commonly known as a 'skiing doo'. I thank you!

• 1 year later...

Www.twitter.com/macsiobhan

What a ride. She's in hospital at the moment too it seems.

I posted on here a couple of years back that she was needing digs in Glasgow, nobody offered !!!

She got out today, has to go in on average 3 times a year, they don't know what it is she gets sick and can't eat, few days on a drip and she is out again.

I was asked to be Mascot when County got to Hampden, refused but set her up for it .

post-55468-0-35403400-1426210204_thumb.j