2100 Rangers fans paying £10 each

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ajax have said they will recoup the money from those responsible for the banner

Bit harsh considering they offended folk who beat up policemen and wrecked dam square

Curious as to how the Celtic fans got away with singing Orange bastards to the Ajax fans and their manager ... yet responding with fenian bastards is worthy of disciplinary proceedings ....

Curious as to how the Celtic fans got away with singing Orange bastards to the Ajax fans and their manager ... yet responding with fenian bastards is worthy of disciplinary proceedings ....

Its prob down to the fact they get offended at fucking everything

No-one in ajax would have batted an eyelid as to what they were saying coz at the end of the day its only words to a normal person but to them its someone trying to put them down again like in the 1800s! Sad cunts

A member of the celtic delegation complained to the match delegate re: the banner. I doubt anyone from Ajaz complained or that the deegate at Celtic Park even knew what they were singing.

Remember when Celtic fans were talking about sponsoring raith players and attending games of teams who voted against us....remember how pathetic and obsessed that seemed? Well this is along the same lines mate....by all means do everything to highlight the media blackouts on their behaviour and the hypocrisy of how they are treated but this just seems petty and pointless!

Yea I'd suggest 21 grand could be spent more wisely. Or, failing that, put it towards a banner of our own.

A member of the celtic delegation complained to the match delegate re: the banner. I doubt anyone from Ajaz complained or that the deegate at Celtic Park even knew what they were singing.

Yeah that's fair enough ...

Funny how thought that Osasuna, Villareal and PSV Eindhoven delegate know the words to the Billy Boys and were grossly offended by them, though lol

Was listening to that Janette Findlay on Scotland Today - what a deluded bitch she is too

Is it not the old saying of if you are going to do something naughty, don't get caught?

Displaying a banner which the TV cameras can see easily, along with 40,000 fans, is not hiding the crime.

A song sung can be argued upon - Rangers fans also claim to change the words when questioned. You cannot change the words in print.

Yea I'd suggest 21 grand could be spent more wisely. Or, failing that, put it towards a banner of our own.

I agree. I acknowledged that in the OP that it's a lot of money and there's a lot better causes and good it could do. This is more about a novelty/get it up ye factor - which would be good (if more people were onboard)

It's nothing to do with me or my idea .... personally I think it's a good idea for the outrage effect, but too big and ambitious ... I'm only asking what people on here think ....as usual the bleeding heart brigade posting like you've burnt their house down

Not about bleeding hearts, surely you'd just rather see 21k spent on your own club though, na?

Is it not the old saying of if you are going to do something naughty, don't get caught?

Displaying a banner which the TV cameras can see easily, along with 40,000 fans, is not hiding the crime.

A song sung can be argued upon - Rangers fans also claim to change the words when questioned. You cannot change the words in print.

Doesn't make it right, though. They get away with murder time and time again.

I agree. I acknowledged that in the OP that it's a lot of money and there's a lot better causes and good it could do. This is more about a novelty/get it up ye factor - which would be good (if more people were onboard)

Fair enough (tu) - sure we could get it up them more productively mind. I'm not sure they'd be all that fussed though!

If your gonna spend 21k to get it up Celtic, then make sure it targets Celtic!

You reckon Ajax would accept the donation?

No idea. Probably not. The best way would have been to hand it over to the fans that Ajax said they will persue for the fine.

Could you imagine a big novelty fun size cheque getting handed over at Damn Square :lol: