2100 Rangers fans paying £10 each

1st_Jan_1994

I would gladly stand up and give the Ajax fans a round or applause even shake all of their hands if I could.

The tenners could be used to hire a flute band to play at Ibrox at half times until the money runs out....

We could of course pay for some Erskine old soldiers to have a decent Christmas instead.

Nice sentiment !st Jan but as others have said we should stand back from it.

If I win Euromillions I will pay it - anonymously of course.........

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would rather put it towards a banner from us that says it next time we play them.

Are you too young to remember the 'All Aboard The O'ffended bus" banner at an Old Firm game with the bus heading to Stranraer with the tims on it? that was a peach but someone in TBO (I think) spilled the beans to the tims - who made their own one to counter it if I remember correctly.

No doubt that at an Old Firm game would get seen as "embarrassing" too nowadays :rolleyes:

No idea. Probably not. The best way would have been to hand it over to the fans that Ajax said they will persue for the fine.

Could you imagine a big novelty fun size cheque getting handed over at Damn Square :lol:

:lol:

So Ajax are in the CL and they could drop into the UEFA cup and win it.

You say they can't afford it I don't think thats true.

Also if we get associated with this then they will be after us again.

I would rather my cash go to Rangers.

No one paid our fines and I reckon Ajax can look after themselves with a very large Fanbase.

Bad Idea.

No idea. Probably not. The best way would have been to hand it over to the fans that Ajax said they will persue for the fine.

Could you imagine a big novelty fun size cheque getting handed over at Damn Square :lol:

(tu) If it could be done between supporters without the clubs needing to be involved.. would be worth a tenner for the laugh.

So Ajax are in the CL and they could drop into the UEFA cup and win it.

You say they can't afford it I don't think thats true.

Also if we get associated with this then they will be after us again.

I would rather my cash go to Rangers.

No one paid our fines and I reckon Ajax can look after themselves with a very large Fanbase.

Bad Idea.

I said they can afford it.

Are you too young to remember the 'All Aboard The O'ffended bus" banner at an Old Firm game with the bus heading to Stranraer with the tims on it? that was a peach but someone in TBO (I think) spilled the beans to the tims - who made their own one to counter it if I remember correctly.

No doubt that at an Old Firm game would get seen as "embarrassing" too nowadays :rolleyes:

Nah I remember that.

Sad but true.

(tu)If it could be done between supporters without the clubs needing to be involved.. would be worth a tenner for the laugh.

Yeah exactly that's the idea... no way would the club officially get involved - and rightly so .... just more of a laugh and a 'get it up ye' idea - I must admit it's probably unworkable - but as usual a couple of people take grave offence to it on here ... not to worry ...

fair point :P but of i did. Id spend it in something more worthwhile mate.

Like hiring a top QC to defend one of our own amd set some precedents on this stupid fucking law mate.

I wish something like this could be arranged. What's left in the Fighting Fund and who's in control of it?