The top 101 youngsters in World Football

johanhentze

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's in alphabetical order as others have said.

I couldnt care less if he was in 48th or 101st, he's had one season in the lowest league in Scotland and cant get in our team just now ahead of superstars like Arnold Peralta and Ian Black.

Good player but not that good. (yet)

I couldnt care less if he was in 48th or 101st, he's had one season in the lowest league in Scotland and cant get in our team just now ahead of superstars like Arnold Peralta and Ian Black.

Good player but not that good. (yet)

He is far better than any other young player in Scotland regardless of the division he is playing in. Black and Peralta are seasoned pros who have been capped on numerous occasions for their countries so hardly comparable. Does it hurt you to praise Lewis?

He is far better than any other young player in Scotland regardless of the division he is playing in. Black and Peralta are seasoned pros who have been capped on numerous occasions for their countries so hardly comparable. Does it hurt you to praise Lewis?

I dont care, the standard of football in Scotland is ridiculously bad.

Does it hurt me to praise him? I said he's a good player.

PS, Black's only been capped once.

Well neither of them are young. You know, like in the thread title. Name me a young player in Scotland who is better.

Did I say they were young? No, I said they were keeping him out of the team.

I dont watch Scottish football other than us so I couldnt even if there is one.

It is aye.

Well, we have to disagree on that one.

I must say that this attitude is very similar to what I experience back home, which is a very small country. This whole attitude of "we are shite" and whenever someone is praised and compared to some of the best around then people are quick to say "is he fuck" etc.. We, along with countries like Scotland, who suffer from this, should be more like Iceland. They believe in themselves and are proud of themselves as well - they are doing alright for a country with 300.000 inhabitants!

Did I say they were young? No, I said they were keeping him out of the team.

I dont watch Scottish football other than us so I couldnt even if there is one.

I'm not so sure they are keeping him out of the team. Ally uses different formations and players to suit them. He is also on the record as saying he is wary of burning out young talents.