The top 101 youngsters in World Football

johanhentze

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I didn't say that. I'm saying if you make him the main man against teams like Dunfermline they will target him and injure him. Pretty much the way they did with 5 of our players. Stitches, fractures and broken bones. I'd prefer to protect Lewis from that.

So you want us not to play him, to protect him?

How on earth are you getting I dont rate him from that post? <cr>

I've said I rate him higher than them about 3 times in this thread and if it was up to me he'd be playing.

My point is if he was in the top 100 youngsters in the world McCoist would be making him the main man in our team and he isn't.*

*Not a dig at McCoist before anyone starts.

How many On that list are the "main man" for their teams?

No idea I didn't do it.

How many are playing in the 3rd tier of Scottish football?

What Im trying to say is.. not many of these players are the "main men" for their teams as they are all young players.. some will become that player, and that is kind of what this list is all about. These are "players to watch" for the most part.

I will answer your question, as thats only fair - 1.

How many on that list are the "main man" for their teams?

What Im trying to say is.. not many of these players are the "main men" for their teams as they are all young players.. some will become that player, and that is kind of what this list is all about. These are "players to watch" for the most part.

I will answer your question, as thats only fair - 1.

How many on that list are the "main man" for their teams?

You're completely missing my point but I'm done debating this now and saying the same things over and over; I think he's a good player with a lot of potential but isn't good enough to be on that list.

You're completely missing my point but I'm done debating this now and saying the same things over and over; I think he's a good player with a lot of potential but isn't good enough to be on that list.

Im not really.. You said that if he was on that list, then he would be the main man for us, but he isnt etc, so I think its only fair to ask how many of the others on that list are the main men for their teams, as they surely should be if they are on that list, no?

Im not really.. You said that if he was on that list, then he would be the main man for us, but he isnt etc, so I think its only fair to ask how many of the others on that list are the main men for their teams, as they surely should be if they are on that list, no?

No.

Ffs at no point have I said that :lol:

I'm done here :lol:

"My point is if he was in the top 100 youngsters in the world McCoist would be making him the main man in our team and he isn't"

Surely if McCoist has to make him the main man in the team then others on the list would be too....I mean, they are on the list ;)