Foster out for weeks, not days

julescotia

Hope he makes a full and complete recovery. Unless I've missed it somewhere the Club seems to have taken the assaults on the payers on the chin. No complaint to the SFA about the quality of refereeing. That sort of 'hit 'em hard and often and stuff until you are sent off' approach taken by an opposing club simply encourages others to try their luck at the same game. Will be interested to see how Ally McCoist sets the team up for the away fixture and the other 2 games against them.

It remains to be seen how many weeks it will be, but I'd hope for Faure to get a start for most of them. I thought he did well on Saturday and I expect him to come into his game with more games. Just the type that will give some to the Pars players a taste of their own medicine if they try the same thing on him. Of course, that ref was absolute shit against the Pars and I'd have thought Lunny should be stepping in there.