Foster out for weeks, not days

julescotia

Come on to fuck, he's fucking poor. Take your self righteous "Disgusting" shite and shove it up your arse. Do you think l actually wished the guy hurt?

The fact is he is out and god forbid someone else might come in and do a better job in their natural position.

Reflect on your post bingboy.... Are you 1) seriously saying that its a good thing a Ger has been injured?...and 2) Happy to slag those who are pointing out to you that what you previously said is not on?

You really do need a lesson in being a Ranger.....if indeed you are.

Come on to fuck, he's fucking poor. Take your self righteous "Disgusting" shite and shove it up your arse. Do you think l actually wished the guy hurt?

The fact is he is out and god forbid someone else might come in and do a better job in their natural position.

Tact, my man....tact

Got to be honest, I've been giving him dogs abuse and think he has been absolutely terrible since his return, I thought he was better before he left us, and expected him to have improved by the experience he had picked up. Don't wish the guy an injury, but don't think our performances will suffer for it (tu)

Foster isn't the greatest RB in the world, but he is more "positionally aware" than Faure, who I think looks a different player this year. I'd rather we played a back 3 with wing-backs, as I believe that this is the best starting formation to alter if players get injured/sent off.

Done right it can be very very attacking.

More attacking than using that third centre half you are playing and putting him in a midfield or attacking position?

It's an odd misconception that folk have about this formation. Wallace plays as a left winger for us for the majority of games as it is, with Foster tending to be only marginally less attacking.

Playing a third centre half is just a waste of a player sitting at the back (against this level of opposition) - it makes significantly more sense to continue letting our full backs overload as attacking players and using what some would have as a third centre half as a more attacking player - what on earth would we gain by playing Faure alongside Jig and Mohsni?

It's a shame Ricky is put injured as I think he was starting to show signs of improvement. However, if it gives Faure a regular spot in the team and that aids his development then I guess the blow is softened a little. Our squad is big enough and we should be able to cope.

Perhaps rewording is required then?

For example, with Foster picking up an injury it might give someone younger coming in and staking a claim for a place at right back