Liewell The Scumbag

minstral

Obviously haven't seen his whole statement, but if it reads as it looks I'd have to say that he should face a charge of bringing the game into disrepute. The second point that occurs to me here is that if it is true that this is on public record then the club should ask that he be relieved of all duties within the management structure of the SFA/SPFL as he is operating from a biased point of view and can no longer be trusted to make any decisions without showing that bias.

I'm not sure how this would play out, but over recent months I've read many a thread on here where there has been a call to confront various so called journalists over their stance on the same matter through the courts as it could be seen as an attempt to damage the share price and reputation of the new co that owns our club. Instead of going after these people Mr Liewell it would seem has offered himself up as a possible target for such an action. If and I admit it is a big if he lost any such case it would put to an end for good this new club rubbish, the side product of this would be that he would have to removed from any office within the SFA/SPFL. Perhaps Mr Liewell has made a rather big error in trying to please the more extreme share holders in the club he represents.

How would a person get a copy of his whole statement?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of what Mr Liewell's agenda is, I don't believe history will treat him well. We will look back on these days as one of the worst periods for Scottish football with falling gates, poor football, one team apparently in control, and Scotland's standing in European rankings plummeting.

And the truth will out eventually as well.

It shows you how unprofessional Liewell is, just to be ignored of course. However, anything officially said of significance going against us should be fought in the courts.

It's clear the law is with us, the proof is there, therefore it should be dead easy to commit to as soon as we're more settled.

If only someone like you worked within our club. Excellent post mate.

Just telling it the way I see it. The sad fact is that the people who are supposed to be running our club seem to be spending their time playing "I've got more votes than you" rather than doing what they draw a salary for. Rest assured that once things have settled down regarding the boardroom there will be plenty of opportunity for these matters to be raised by shareholders in our club. You see people like Liewell have a great knack of supplying us with more and more evidence of their bias. Just look at the comments being made outside of the meeting rooms by those who had a vote in removing us from the SPL.

There are probably plenty of skeletons in the cupboards of these clubs and those who own them, and as we have seen of recent months there are some hard working Bears out there who have been doing their best to expose them and "join the dots" as it were to show how these matters have been used to hinder our team on as well as off the field of play. I believe there is still a lot of work to be done, but I also believe that in the end they will reveal something that even the most biased of Scottish mhedia will not be able to put a lid on.

Personally I don't like the constant use of references to child abuse that gets thrown into these threads it's a subject that has and is still scarring many lives to this day. However we do live in a society that pays lip service to this crime in that an organisation is allowed to administer about half of the nations schools while being involved in thousands of child abuse cases and their cover up. As for the case of c****c and Torrbet, has anybody ever written a book about this? Perhaps it is time for one of our fans with some journalistic flair to do some investigating and get a book out covering how this matter was never properly dealt with by the football authorities in Scotland and why. When you consider that the clock seems to be ticking regarding the banking and land deals done by a certain club, a club that is finding it harder to keep a lid on the activities of their fans in and outside of the football ground one would expect a well written and factually correct book about how they veneered over the Torrbet situation and avoided any punishment.

Usually I do not care about these snide comments from anyone about our club. However, I do find it uncomfortable that a man that has huge power now at the sfa/spl can be acting like this and say such things. Having said that the sfa/spl haven't set that high of a standard for him to reach.

I do think some bears might need to grow a bit of a thicker skin, if they think they can make people stop saying this then I think they will be very disappointed. The fact is what you think and what the club thinks not what anyone else's opinion of the club is