What is the best atmosphere

topgoalie

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Times have changed to be honest,i think because in the latter years its been all about us and they cnuts,but Aberdeen in the Fergie years were a team to be reckoned with and to be fair they had some team,as did Dundee United.There was a true sporting rivalry,that has eroded with the Kafflik power we are now awash with....

Would have to say the sheep twice, once when fernando got jumped , and the 2nd when it all kicked off up there and the players went off with big amo pleading for us to calm down, before he came back on and smacked in the winner.there were a good few hundred bears ready to fuckin charge that night, was only the fact that there were 3500 bears between them and the sheep that they didnt.The cowardly mutton molesters knew it as well, pickin on old men, as far away as possible from our real lads as possible.

Fuckin despise Aberdeen.But they could never ever aspire to be on the same hatred level i have for the east end tramps,and that drives them fuckin mental,as they know we see them as insignificant cunts, and they see us as their everything. sad wankers.

No Surrender

Rab

That was an evening game but the problem was we all set off at the usual time meaning we were extra pished :). Was funny as fuck when big Amo was telling us to "fuckin calm down". Remember it was probably the least offensive player (winters) in their team who was the one that got coined. Didnae have much luck against us as he also had to go in goals in a cup final :)

That was an evening game but the problem was we all set off at the usual time meaning we were extra pished :). Was funny as fuck when big Amo was telling us to "fuckin calm down". Remember it was probably the least offensive player (winters) in their team who was the one that got coined. Didnae have much luck against us as he also had to go in goals in a cup final :)

I thought he done no bad in goals that day. Loved that game.

Best atmosphere was against dynamo kiev in the eighties. Mark falco and coisty scored. The noise that night was unbelievable. It was bedlam.

Best away in europe was parma away, when albertz scored. Guy I knew was three rows behind me and when the hammer scored he flew over my head. Gers fans were on song that day, telling the italians they shat it in two world ward etc. I also nearly got lifted for running down to the perpex screen with a flag saying ba fungal el papa, ftp in english. Police went mental. Not a good idea!

Fuck there are so many ..... Eight in a row under the scorching sun as gazza ran riot. 91 when we beat the sheep at ibrox, hately double. Chaos in the old enclosure.

I fucking love rangers,yaaaas

Was in the Aberdeen end for that cup final. Was a full bus load of us in one section which was part of a shite hospitality deal (only way to get a ticket) which started off in the Hamilton Palace. We quickly realised we were fucked and sat calm.....once the goals started raining in during the second half some of the boys just went for it. Ended up with police and stewards surrounding us for the rest of the match.....still didnae stop those bastards showering us with cups of pish.

That was our orange day as well.....we were all trussed up in suits because of the "hospitality deal".

Cracking day.

Bursaspor 2011

Bursaspor had a lot of the ball towards the end of that game but we were standing firm, holding on to our 1 nil lead. I remember standing in the Broomloan front and at around the 80 minute mark the Copland and Govan stands just erupted with Derry's Walls. It was glorious. So loud, so proud. Our players had to be inspired by this wonderful backing and I'm sure they were.

Intimidating atmosphere? Most games at Easter Road/Pittodrie. But the one big Amo scored the winner for us and the sheeps casuals invaded the pitch takes the prize for domestic games. For European games, Feyenoord away without a doubt. It was mental.

Best atmosphere though, Sheffield Wednesday pre-season. The Rangers support at their glorious best, shame it's only friendlies we can get the old tunes out these days.