Superb article from |Tom English

D'Artagnan

The real joke is that they boast about the millions they are making in our absence and can't pay their staff a "living wage".

They accused us of not being able to afford our past stars, they cannot afford to pay they're staff a living wage because they know it would mean cutting back on the cost of the large squad they need to keep winning the SPFL and compete in europe...so what's the difference?

They are a club living beyond their means

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They accused us of not being able to afford our past stars, they cannot afford to pay they're staff a living wage because they know it would mean cutting back on the cost of the large squad they need to keep winning the SPFL and compete in europe...so what's the difference?

They are a club living beyond their means

popcorn teeth admitted openley that they have to sell 1 big player every season just to cope on goals on sunday today.

Strange that the comments have been disabled on the Scotsman for this article.

I usually enjoy reading the rabid slaverings of the obsessed after articles which dare to criticise their Emperor.

That says it all, probably shitting it in-case a bunch of the unwashed protest ootside their offices

He's just been away on a junket with Fat Salmond so his position is safe

And I'd like to know who paid for that seeing as the snp camp publisized it as a visit to boost Scottish companies, but in the papers lie well said he was going over to push for deals for septic?? Is public money being spent to help these fkers??

By the way, I can confirm it was Angela who was the first caller on Radio Clyde Superscoreboard (Friday 15th November) spewing post-AGM, anti-Rangers vitriol... Against Hugh Keevins.

What a joyous sound to behold.

Old Shug, the self-confessed Celtic fan, being berated by a pseudo-feminist whose every action is influenced and controlled by a mentally-ill male named Phillip.

It is embarrassing that these two dimwits actually refer to themselves as journalists. Perhaps they slept with each other, that still doesn't make either one of them a journalist.

Angela, more than anyone, is a disgrace to any true journalist who has ever rallied for the equality of women or the underclass of society. She is nothing more than a little, no-mark ned who thinks that a qualification in journalism (I have one - they are ten-a-penny these days) makes her fit to comment on ideas that are way, way, way above her grubby pretense. Human rights and feminism take a back seat to hating Rangers for this little lady. The back seat of a rather long vehicle, one would have to say.

So, one more question... Hatred of a football club in the West of Scotland as leverage in your career? Nope... By phoning Radio Clyde as 'Jade,' we all now know that she is simply brainwashed.

Two never-will-be journalists who think that hatred of one thing will prevent hatred against another. Both seem to be rather ill to me. My advice for 'Jade' would be to extract herself from Phillip and seek the appropriate help before it is too late for her also.

Two or three weeks back someone started a thread or made a post asking if anybody detected a change in the way we were being reported on by the Scottish mhedia. Since that I've heard a slight change in their stance on the radio and a couple of articles have been published in this vain. It's not the I think they'll suddenly start being pro-Rangers, but I do detect a slight shift in their approach, probably to cover their arses just in case the c****c master plan starts to unravel big style in the near future. They were forced to cover what went on in Amsterdam and now they have been forced by PL's arrogance to report a little closer to the truth.

Tbh, I think like many on here they have begun to realise that things are not running as smoothly as PL and Co would have everybody believe. It's not only the gaff by PL and the behaviour of their fans, but many outside of our own list are looking at the story involving the Co-op bank and how it could have repercussions for c****c. To add to their woes they may well end up out of Europe before Christmas, something that I believe they had not given any consideration to. I seem to remember an article stating that the Europa Cup qualification should be the least they should expect every year.

Do I believe that there is an radical change in the way they we are treated in the press coming up? No, but I do believe that some journo's are smart enough to be setting themselves up in case a couple of more things start to turn sour over in the east end.

By the way, I can confirm it was Angela who was the first caller on Radio Clyde Superscoreboard (Friday 15th November) spewing post-AGM, anti-Rangers vitriol... Against Hugh Keevins.

What a joyous sound to behold.

Old Shug, the self-confessed Celtic fan, being berated by a pseudo-feminist whose every action is influenced and controlled by a mentally-ill male named Phillip.

It is embarrassing that these two dimwits actually refer to themselves as journalists. Perhaps they slept with each other, that still doesn't make either one of them a journalist.

Angela, more than anyone, is a disgrace to any true journalist who has ever rallied for the equality of women or the underclass of society. She is nothing more than a little, no-mark ned who thinks that a qualification in journalism (I have one - they are ten-a-penny these days) makes her fit to comment on ideas that are way, way, way above her grubby pretense. Human rights and feminism take a back seat to hating Rangers for this little lady. The back seat of a rather long vehicle, one would have to say.

So, one more question... Hatred of a football club in the West of Scotland as leverage in your career? Nope... By phoning Radio Clyde as 'Jade,' we all now know that she is simply brainwashed.

Two never-will-be journalists who think that hatred of one thing will prevent hatred against another. Both seem to be rather ill to me. My advice for 'Jade' would be to extract herself from Phillip and seek the appropriate help before it is too late for her also.

I did think at the time "Jade" from "Manchester" sounded a bit, shall we say, strange. She was no normal fan, she was there with a script and an agenda driven by someone pulling strings. Of course the panel knew this but let her carry on.

Picked up the sports section of this paper yesterday and read this article again over breakfast. I'm more convinced than ever that it is all of the above as regards defection and certainly not very pro-Rangers at all. My reasons for it not being a pro piece are that in all the words he uses, as a journalist, he misses the opportunity to point out that not only the European football authorities, but the SFA accept that Rangers FC are the same club. Why couldn't he clear that up the septic supporting trash bag??? Further to that, in the same paper under the 'Stramash' section, Andrew Smith writes about the subject as well and to me seemingly goes against the rulings of said football authorities. I can't cut'n'paste on this site so I'll copy it out from the from half way through point. "There are no thought police to decree that you must believe Rangers are exactly the same club. Rangers and their fans believe that. Good luck to them. Many of us can't get round why, if nothing changed, a Rangers ended up in the forth tier. The SFA transferred the membership previously held by the top-flight Rangers to the Ibrox side that played in the Third Division. Anyone ever been part of a gym and had their membership transferred to themselves? Anyone?" Funny, all these guys were financial experts last year, but now..........

I think we read to much into these things sometimes. i dont think Liewell was purposely deflecting from the minimum wage argument with his comment. I think he said because he has probably heard it before, thought it was a good line and couldn't help himself from the little dig and currying of fan favour.

I have said for while that given enough rope this club and the fans will hang themselves. With the Ajax shambles now in the public domain, the now obvious obsession with all things us highlighted at their own AGM, the minimum wage thrown out from a club who are suppossed to be rolling in it (I have my own private doubts that this is actually the case) and Liewells own gaff, it shows they already are.

Lennons little piece on us today is the deflection - in order to take the focus from these events described above. Lets keep our eye on the ball. Cellics moment in the sun is already waning - they just dont know it yet.

You must be joking. If you want someone like this piece of slimy filth at your club, then you had better seek another team to support.

If we had someone like him doing our bidding we wouldn't be in the position we're in now, you possibly don't love him ;) I detest him BUT I don't want a CEO I even like, I just want one who will have the know how and balls to politic our club into a position of strength, he's raised their profile while also nipping negativity in the bud pretty quickly, they're cheesey as hell but they're a PR machine.

Years ago they were miles behind Rangers in this department but over the last decade they completely turned that on its head

If you can't see by your personal feelings of him to see what he's done for the tims thats fair enough but don't be telling fellow bears to support anyone else thank you very mich

If we had someone like him doing our bidding we wouldn't be in the position we're in now, you possibly don't love him ;) I detest him BUT I don't want a CEO I even like, I just want one who will have the know how and balls to politic our club into a position of strength, he's raised their profile while also nipping negativity in the bud pretty quickly, they're cheesey as hell but they're a PR machine.

Years ago they were miles behind Rangers in this department but over the last decade they completely turned that on its head

If you can't see by your personal feelings of him to see what he's done for the tims thats fair enough but don't be telling fellow bears to support anyone else thank you very mich

He's had a little help in the form of a completely biased media machine in Scotland. The filth have their people in most areas of the media, editors, journalists, tv presenters, radio presenters.

From this it's not hard to get the right message out.