Mr Struth's comments about International 'weeks'

delamonty

I'm never happy if we lose but our chances of winning would hardly be diminished at this level, especially at home and the incentive it could give to our fringe players to prove themselves in a competitive game could give them an edge and something to prove!

What a long, boring sentence.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what loss of revenue from BT sport? There was no loss of revenue. We get a flat fee per season, not per match.

There wasn't but there were still 43,000 odd tickets sold. How much did we lose in revenue from hospitality?

That's not true, you get money for televised games on top of the annual revenue....I don't have an exact figure but it has been well publicised the reduction in hospitality revenue we have received in general, moving it to a Tuesday night would certainly not help....

Do you mean like we were forced to do against Forfar in the league cup. Howd that go again? Oh aye we lost.

I thought that was Charles greens fault?, or was it the wind? I forget!

You do realise with a full team we narrowly beat them in one of the worst games I have ever watched.....

So hewere is the crux of the matter in my opinion.....

Do you want to go undefeated all season and call off games when we can, ie remember the phil o donnell saga, ie when it suits the team.? Or do you want to let these 'some who would call the international standby's" show us what the fuck they are gonna do as an employee to further rtheir inclusion in the staring eleven.?

For me? Listen we may still lose an away game, so why hedge evrything on this getting thru the season with a 100 percent record. As I say its egotistical by mccoist. His reputation, same as smiths goes before the good of the team. Fact

That's not true, you get money for televised games on top of the annual revenue....I don't have an exact figure but it has been well publicised the reduction in hospitality revenue we have received in general, moving it to a Tuesday night would certainly not help....

It can only be buttons then. Also, aren't the number of Rangers game featured a contractual obligation? So even though we lost that game BT Sport are obliged to pick another now. I'm sure they crowed about a very specific number of Rangers games to be broadcast this season.

Do you want to go undefeated all season and call off games when we can, ie remember the phil o donnell saga, ie when it suits the team.? Or do you want to let these 'some who would call the international standby's" show us what the fuck they are gonna do as an employee to further rtheir inclusion in the staring eleven.?

For me? Listen we may still lose an away game, so why hedge evrything on this getting thru the season with a 100 percent record. As I say its egotistical by mccoist. His reputation, same as smiths goes before the good of the team. Fact

I don't agree that this is the 'crux' of the matter.

Do you have evidence to suggest it is?

I've not seen it said anywhere other than on forums/twitter that the match was postponed solely to preserve our 100% record. How, by McCoist wanting to make sure he has his strongest XI on the pitch putting his 'reputation before the good of the team'?

It can only be buttons then. Also, aren't the number of Rangers game featured a contractual obligation? So even though we lost that game BT Sport are obliged to pick another now. I'm sure they crowed about a very specific number of Rangers games to be broadcast this season.

The big selling point of that game was it was the only one on....there was no other televised domestic football that weekend and our viewing figures would have been boosted! I wouldn't underestimate the income generated from individual televised games, especially in the financial state we are in!

The crux of the matter? Listen its not been said in public, buyt trust me, and that's up to ally, but he is thinking in the back of his head, let's go through the season, win every point. And that's fair play. Rto be honest I want us to get a draw as soon as fuck to stop this charade. Once its over its over. Dear me, if that's how we are going to look at success in a shitty division, imho we are fucked. We should be good enough simple.

In your work, let me ask you this. If you are put on a job and take too long to do it, flood or electrocute someone. Do you expect rto be there as clearly you are not up to the task? No, you expect to be shown the door.

Is it too much to request the same as an underperforming football player at our club?

The big selling point of that game was it was the only one on....there was no other televised domestic football that weekend and our viewing figures would have been boosted! I wouldn't underestimate the income generated from individual televised games, especially in the financial state we are in!

How much is it then if its not to be underestimated? I see you completely ignored the point about the number of our games to be broadcast being a contractual obligation. Do you seriously think that simply because we were the only game on our viewing figures would have been boosted that much? Any evidence to back that up? Its not as if there was international games also being broadcast that weekend.

The crux of the matter? Listen its not been said in public, buyt trust me, and that's up to ally, but he is thinking in the back of his head, let's go through the season, win every point. And that's fair play. Rto be honest I want us to get a draw as soon as fuck to stop this charade. Once its over its over. Dear me, if that's how we are going to look at success in a shitty division, imho we are fucked. We should be good enough simple.

In your work, let me ask you this. If you are put on a job and take too long to do it, flood or electrocute someone. Do you expect rto be there as clearly you are not up to the task? No, you expect to be shown the door.

Is it too much to request the same as an underperforming football player at our club?

You want us to drop points? eh?

Eh I, to stop this farce of winning every game. It is suffocaiting us . Let's drop a point, change the team ] bit and move on and win the league. As the meerkats say......simples

So winning's bad for us.

We've come full circle.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

As I said .... Yes. Do you think we have developed as a team since the start oif the season. Do you not believe in trying to ascertain if our "on the fringe players" who YOU stated are good enough for international football, should be good enough to play for our club? They are either worthy of an international call up, or at least a place in our team? No? So let's get this straight. Shiels et al are good enough to be called up, in your opinion to the international0 set up, but not good enough to play for our team in order to maintain this ongoing record? Last fifteen games? N but wait a minute, they are good enough to play for their country, but not good enough to maintain this record you talk about? Mmm, mind blowing

As I said .... Yes. Do you think we have developed as a team since the start oif the season. Do you not believe in trying to ascertain if our "on the fringe players" who YOU stated are good enough for international football, should be good enough to play for our club? They are either worthy of an international call up, or at least a place in our team? No? So let's get this straight. Shiels et al are good enough to be called up, in your opinion to the international0 set up, but not good enough to play for our team in order to maintain this ongoing record? Last fifteen games? N but wait a minute, they are good enough to play for their country, but not good enough to maintain this record you talk about? Mmm, mind blowing

I never. Their international managers did. What part of that cant you quite understand?

I never named shiels as a back up to my last squad. Micheal O'Neill did.

Yes we have developed as a team since the start of the season. Hence why we haven't dropped a single point in the league.

Being good enough to play for NI doesn't mean you are good enough to play for Rangers.One of their keepers plays for falkirk. He's nowhere near good enough for us.

Again. its not my opinion. its that of their respective international coaches. If you don't think Shiels is good enough for NI then I suggest you take it up with the IFA or Micheal Oneill as I have no sway over his squad selectiions.

You are a fucking lunatic. Fuck off!

Aye, a mind blowingly crazy post.

Well done.