Mr Struth's comments about International 'weeks'

delamonty

Ok even taking into account the possibilities you mention we could still field a team of;

Bell

Faure

Jig

Moshini

Smith

Hutton

Law

Crawford

Templeton

Clark

Daly

Now your seriously not telling me that team shouldn't be capable of beating everyone in sfl2???? Opportunity missed if you ask me!

ok what you are forgetting about is the players who are carrying knocks players like Daley Clarke Moshni Jig Etc. Why not take the opportunity to give these guys a rest and to help there knocks a chance to heal. You just wonder if we had played the game with those players rested as well as those away on international duty ended up with a defeat then the McCoist out brigade would be out in force again. Remember this team put us out the League cup. You just cant please every one :)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sportingintegrity, don't sit there and tell me you think shiels who has done fuck all since..... Mm god, eh a cracking strike against clyde last season has done anything to justify his inclusion in an international0 set up. Black, well there are other players playing in a better league that will be picked ahead of him. Simple

Internationists in my opinion, should be playing at the top of their domestic league, playing week in and out and furthermore, playing well. I don't think they have been playing anywhere good enough to suggest theier inclusion in an international squad is a certainty. Tbh if at all

Disappointed you dont think any rangers player should get a cap for 2+ years.Answer me this. What would be your reaction if Rangers played and lost? Me, I would call for ally to go. For both losing, and for being stupid enough to play it. It would be the final straw imo. Thats why i agree with ally in postponing it.

Jesus, using Struth to have a go at Ally now.

It's just pathetic.

Actually, I was waiting for a comment like this. The only thing pathetic is how you think this is having a 'go' at Ally. It's about the psychology and motivational aspecst of our greatest manager. Nothing to do with the current regime. Nothing.

Look, we don't have a full squad to choose from, so McCoist was right to postpone it.

You can't even compare the situations either. McCoist is managing in the lower leagues, Struth was the manager of arguably the biggest club in Britain and one of the top clubs in world football at the time.

Goat. Sorry mate.. but that is just nonsense. We are in the third tier of Scottish football. Does that not make us world beaters for that level? And as I posted to Manticore.. nothing to do with the current situation. Just what Struth did (tu).

Guess there are way too many Ally out threads (tu) Everyone is on that page.

The crux of the matter? Listen its not been said in public, buyt trust me, and that's up to ally, but he is thinking in the back of his head, let's go through the season, win every point. And that's fair play. Rto be honest I want us to get a draw as soon as fuck to stop this charade. Once its over its over. Dear me, if that's how we are going to look at success in a shitty division, imho we are fucked. We should be good enough simple.

In your work, let me ask you this. If you are put on a job and take too long to do it, flood or electrocute someone. Do you expect rto be there as clearly you are not up to the task? No, you expect to be shown the door.

Is it too much to request the same as an underperforming football player at our club?

You WANTus to drop points. Ffs

Goat. Sorry mate.. but that is just nonsense. We are in the third tier of Scottish football. Does that not make us world beaters for that level? And as I posted to Manticore.. nothing to do with the current situation. Just what Struth did (tu).

Guess there are way too many Ally out threads (tu) Everyone is on that page.

It's not nonsense. it was the correct decision, we don't have a full squad to choose from. It really is that simple.

McCoist was right to postpone it. So stop fucking greeting about it. If we want to moan about McCoist, lets get a thread about his lack of managerial ability on the go.

Or continue the clusterfuck of a thread you made :P

I agree with you that he was right to postpone the match.

Or continue the clusterfuck of a thread you made :P

I agree with you that he was right to postpone the match.

It should never have been locked. It just means when I make the next one I'll get accused of being an attention seeker. Believe me, the next one will happen unless the guy has a miraculous transformation.

So hewere is the crux of the matter in my opinion.....

Do you want to go undefeated all season and call off games when we can, ie remember the phil o donnell saga, ie when it suits the team.? Or do you want to let these 'some who would call the international standby's" show us what the fuck they are gonna do as an employee to further rtheir inclusion in the staring eleven.?

For me? Listen we may still lose an away game, so why hedge evrything on this getting thru the season with a 100 percent record. As I say its egotistical by mccoist. His reputation, same as smiths goes before the good of the team. Fact

Nice addition of the word "Fact" to add to your point.

Why should we have to play a match with an understrength squad, when we clearly don't need to?

And how do you equate the phil odonnel shite to us calling off games for international callups. That's like comparing Apples with zebras.

The crux of the matter? Listen its not been said in public, buyt trust me, and that's up to ally, but he is thinking in the back of his head, let's go through the season, win every point. And that's fair play. Rto be honest I want us to get a draw as soon as fuck to stop this charade. Once its over its over. Dear me, if that's how we are going to look at success in a shitty division, imho we are fucked. We should be good enough simple.

In your work, let me ask you this. If you are put on a job and take too long to do it, flood or electrocute someone. Do you expect rto be there as clearly you are not up to the task? No, you expect to be shown the door.

Is it too much to request the same as an underperforming football player at our club?

A FACT teller and a mind reader.

Did you actually just say you WANT us to drop points? Fucking hell.

HAHA what a comparison, the mind of a mentalist at work.

Actually, I was waiting for a comment like this. The only thing pathetic is how you think this is having a 'go' at Ally. It's about the psychology and motivational aspecst of our greatest manager. Nothing to do with the current regime. Nothing.

That he played two games in 34 years when there were internationals on?

Yet you were 'waiting' for such a comment.

You protest too much.

With the request to postpone the Dunfermline match we HAD to request the same for this and ANY other games that come up. It is called respecting your opponent, yes the Pars were a bit of an unknown quantity till we played them. (And yed we found out they are a bunch of dirty bassas), so was it correct to ask for the postponement then? debatable, but as I said it has set us up for having to request this each time it comes up.