Mr Struth's comments about International 'weeks'

delamonty

What a cock. Do I want us to lose points? No, not in real0 terms. But to stop this charade of trying to get thru the league with a hundred percent and not utilisng players at our beck n call. Then yeah. Fucking wake up ! The players are either good enough or not. I am only saying I will take the risk . Let them show us they are good enough to keep the 100 percent egotistical mccoist and fanny driven goal

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What a cock. Do I want us to lose points? No, not in real0 terms. But to stop this charade of trying to get thru the league with a hundred percent and not utilisng players at our beck n call. Then yeah. Fucking wake up ! The players are either good enough or not. I am only saying I will take the risk . Let them show us they are good enough to keep the 100 percent egotistical mccoist and fanny driven goal

Not in real terms? What about in goals and points? Fuckin stupid remark.Charade of trying to go unbeaten. Nah, thats never a goal for a fitba team. Lets all strive to drop points.Fellow bears fannies? Do one.Not your risk to take. Its ally's cause his jobs on the line.

It should never have been locked. It just means when I make the next one I'll get accused of being an attention seeker. Believe me, the next one will happen unless the guy has a miraculous transformation.

Ally will continue to prove you wrong and you will still repeat the same old thread. It has become a part of you. A part you have grown to cherish and never want to lose. :wub:

Its people like you that do my head in. Happy with their lot. Not wanting to improve anything in life. Just accept what's there and do fuck all to change things. Same as mccoost. Self gratification, egotistical shite. Play the ganme win lose or fucking draw.if the players can't do it whilst they are collecting over five grand a fucking week then cut the umbilical cord! Ignorance breeds contempt. Contempt breeds the inabilty to improve! You sit the abd watch that pish and paper over the cracks. End of the day , mccoist shat it,,!

Its people like you that do my head in. Happy with their lot. Not wanting to improve anything in life. Just accept what's there and do fuck all to change things. Same as mccoost. Self gratification, egotistical shite. Play the ganme win lose or fucking draw.if the players can't do it whilst they are collecting over five grand a fucking week then cut the umbilical cord! Ignorance breeds contempt. Contempt breeds the inabilty to improve! You sit the abd watch that pish and paper over the cracks. End of the day , mccoist shat it,,!

Are you addressing me?You want to lose points but you dont.Happy with their lot. Ehm, how so?Who is this mccoost?Clarify - you stated fanny driven. You satisfied calling bears fannies?Ignorance, blah blah, oh the irony.Mccoist shat it? A new low.Wish you were trolling, would make it easier for me to understand how someone could be full of such utter pish.

Job on the line? Ffs we have won the league ya muppet! How the fuckcan he loase his job when there are cocksuckers of mccoist like you!

Again, addressing me?Mccoist imo is a poor manager who will get found out.Here, he made the correct decision.Cocksuckers? Maybe you are trolling after all.