Gers behind us for years - Lennon

72barca

In our first season back in the top division we'll be on to a winner regardless of whether we win the division or not... If we win at the first time of asking then it's a shite storm for them, we beat them in any game and it's going to be bad publicity for them... We finish second or above and it's a spectacular return from Rangers... It's our season regardless of the final outcome

I'd love to believe that gooseman but sadly we all know the media biase in this country.

When we beat them and take our rightful place back at the top of Scottish football be prepared for all the negative shit the mhedia will throw our way.

It's in the post guaranteed, if there's one thing the taigs are good at it's their ability to play the long game (not in a football sense).

We only have to look at the present political/judicial/media situation in our little bigoted country to see that.

They have been patient and infested all the important areas of our society while nobody was looking.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Scotland not England. The no marks who play there football here are a fucking joke. You can talk about building all you want money talks.

Just like Celtic have bought the last 3 titles as they have more money than anyone else in Scotland right now. Wheres the outrage though?

I am not so sure that we will be miles apart to be honest, all I am seeing is players leaving and bring in lower quality players. Ya they will have 4 tainted titles yes they will euro cash but they have to qualify first as with their side getting weaker this will be a tall order in the next couple of seasons. Their own assets are being sold, you could say the are stock piling the cash but they are not we all know they are serving a big debit and their supporters know this now

I am not so sure that we will be miles apart to be honest, all I am seeing is players leaving and bring in lower quality players. Ya they will have 4 tainted titles yes they will euro cash but they have to qualify first as with their side getting weaker this will be a tall order in the next couple of seasons. Their own assets are being sold, you could say the are stock piling the cash but they are not we all know they are serving a big debit and their supporters know this now

Their own assets may be getting sold, but never forget, the GCC CSC (Opus Dei section) will always help them out.

They've got ownership of the adjacent Sir Chris Hoy Arena to look forward to in about 5-years time (the "white elephant" story) and of course all the land that goes with it, for the usual vast sum of 1-penny.

Commonwealth Games upgrade my arse.

A blind man standing on the moon can see what's going on over there.

To be fair, we are behind them at present. But the only folk that reckon the Tims are a slick outfit are the self deluded.

In reality the gap ain't that great. If I was toothrot I'd be worried. Although in another couple of seasons it probably won't concern him that much when he's managing Barcelona.

Lennon is good for a laugh he never fails us, he is a poor manager & his RAG, TAG, BAG of JOURNEYMEN gets weaker every year. I expect RANGERS to raise substantial funds over the next 12 months which will allow us to strengthen our improving squad once again. Even now the gap is not large & by the time we return to the top flight I fully expect us to be stronger than Lennon's RAG, TAG, BAG of JOURNEYMEN.

They're playing a smart game, sadly.

Cutting their wage bill while banking plenty of money from transfers and Europe while still making sure that they have enough to win the league.

They'll be using that money for the latter stages of their journey to try and make 10 in a row, which I can see them doing.

People who think they aren't that far ahead of us are deluding themselves, maybe over 90 mins we'd compete but ovet a 38 game season we need drastic improvement in the squad, McGregor, Bougy, Davis, Edu, Naismith, Jelavic and Whittaker might not have been everyone's cup of tea but they proved they could consistantly get the job done, that level of player is the level they are at and we (although understandably) haven't anymore.

That isn't a slur on the club, we've had to rebuild and no-one truly decent will drop to the 4th and 3rd tiers, that being said, our game up here isn't out of reach, 3 or 4 good signings, a good start to the first season and we can build serious momentum, no doubt that is a possibility but anyone thinking that this squad could do the damage in the Premiership to the point were we could win it with 1 or 2 tweaks are either seriously overrating our squad or severely undetestimating the task in hand