Gers behind us for years - Lennon

72barca

What happened to the, I wont talk about them anymore, and we wont miss them and don't need them either. Well if I was you lemon I would be afraid, very afraid because big bad Rangers are on the way back from the sfa/spl corrupt punishment and will put you back where you belong.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First year back we will have passed through 4 transfer windows, it's not written in stone that the team we are seeing week in week out will be the same, we will start to lose player's possibly this season, definitely next, the mark of our success will be if we can command good transfer fee's for these players.

I think we are giving that team far too much respect, they are not that good ye know, i am also pretty sure if we had not been stitch up that wee vile man would not be in a job, if the positions were reversed with his track record in the cups, his inability to deliver 2 trebles while having no competition, and selling all their top talent yet replace them with frees or less well known guys then we would be going nuts, i have seen some guys on here slagging off our team when they have won 5-1. and another thing, being the team we are we scare the shit out of them, yes if they built a big lead it would be hard, but give me us 5 points behind with 6 games to go. i would be issuing the party hats before the last game.Fact and for one reason WE ARE THE PEOPLE and they know it

:7325:

We have a while yet to build a squad, Only now do we have the beginings of something to build on. People who have said we don't need to add to the squad have missed the point; we should always be looking to improve the quality of the squad at every transfer window, so when we are back in the top league again we are not in that bad a shape. A bit of time to go, but don't be suprised if we win it first year back.

First year back we will have passed through 4 transfer windows, it's not written in stone that the team we are seeing week in week out will be the same, we will start to lose player's possibly this season, definitely next, the mark of our success will be if we can command good transfer fee's for these players.

Correct,the team will drastically change as we surge forward......horses for courses...

My gut feeling from the outset of our crusade back to the top was that we'd be in for a tough season in Division 1 and I stand by that. I think that will stand us in good stead for the following season in the top division and I believe we'll present a challenge straight away but perhaps falter nearer the end.

CaptainofIndustry. Stick to industry because byou clearly know fuck all about football.

Butcher, McInnes or Davies will replace McCoist, either before or else shortly after we return to the SPL. Remember where you heard it first.

The problem with it is he is right unless we get our shit together.

At the end of next season we'll need £20m+ to spend to get a side together to win the Premiership and the way we're bleeding money at the mo that looks highly unlikely.

One season at a time, we are getting there with no help from any fu****, Rangers will do this their own way and we will get better, if it takes us another few year at top flight so be it but I say again we do it our way, and we have all the time in the world, NO SURRENDER is our motto, and we will carry on the way we always have, we are a single entity and WE ARE A THREAT TO THEM, but hey thats their problem

I will put my life on us not winning the spl when we get back up first year.

Reason...

Every team will be desperate to beat us. Trying 150% as we are back up among them again. Media will be stirring our return up. Will take a season or two to settle down. We honestly won't win the league for at least 2-4 years. Its unfortunate but its all I can see unless drastic changes happen.

I will put my life on us not winning the spl when we gwt back up first year.

Reason...

Every team will be desperate to beat us. Trying 150% as we are back up among them again. Will take a season or two to settle down. We honestly won't win the league for at least 2-4 years.

Spot on. It would take a Clough-style messianic figure to win the SPL with a squad of players who'd never played together before at that level. That's a challenge which is well beyond Ally McCoist's capabilities.

Aye Neil. We're another one and a half years behind you. Enjoy it whilst your "helping hand" lasts.

Unless of course he's talking about bigotry, obsessive hatred and sheltering those who commit heinous acts. We'll never ever catch up with them in that regard. And that's a bloody good thing too!

One of the most klevar things he's ever shat out his mouth.

One of the most klevar things he's ever shat out his mouth.

Hes right the cunt.theyll be in front of us alright.........when we are chasing 60000 of the smelly bastards through royston and shettleston.my day with destiny.what a fuckin army we are gonna have first time we play them at the piedpiperdome.fuckin rhat cunts.No SurrenderRab