What was the first game that you ever played?

Iakona

Robocop on spectrum 128k

I was talking about this yesterday as you had to shoot the women between the legs to get the guys crotch.

Can't remember my first game, probably something like dizzy on the spectrum +, or maybe frogged on my brothers Atari

Anyone ever have a game gear?

I did, had some mickey mouse castle platform, sonic and some dragon quest thing where a egg followed you, never understood that game. It like the batteries though.

My next door neighbour had an Atari lynx

I did, had some mickey mouse castle platform, sonic and some dragon quest thing where a egg followed you, never understood that game. It like the batteries though.

My next door neighbour had an Atari lynx

I loved my gamegear.

I remember getting it and my cousin had his gameboy and hebubbled to my aunty to get him one cause it was in colour :lol:

It did eat the batteries though, I had tons of games for it. Streets of Rage, Terminator, ridge racer ect.

Also remember playing Paperboy alot when was younger before Sonic on the Sega arrived :D

I had the Spectrum ZX and my sister had another one whose name i forget now then the Master System for which i had the original Sonic game and a shooter called E-Swat that was like the Zombies arcade game from Black Ops but loosely based on Robocop.