When did the RST move the goalposts?

Carsons Dog

The Rangers Supporters Trust is a supporter's group with 3 aims: wider share ownership, supporter representation & defending the reputation of the Gers family:

I always thought they wanted fan ownership

Oh and how are they getting on with aim 3?

Did I miss their statement re: Liewells comments? :rolleyes:

they moved them when they started to get involved in the internecine politics, which damage the club.

For years, we were told that they were there for fan ownership not toppling SDM.

Seems the high heid yins loved SDM

It looks like 'fan ownership' is now off the agenda

Be interesting to know the result of the vote they had within the membership to implement such a change in strategy

I wonder if their sectet meetings with Mini brought this about

The Rangers Supporters Trust is a supporter's group with 3 aims: wider share ownership, supporter representation & defending the reputation of the Gers family:

I always thought they wanted fan ownership

Oh and how are they getting on with aim 3?

Your obsession with the RST and Paul Murray reminds me of the bheasts obsession with the Rangers.

Here's what Stephen Smith said in 2010

""Although the Trust is in favour of supporter ownership of the football club - that's our mission statement - we are entirely happy to work in partnership with anybody who sees the fans as a major stakeholder and wants the fans more involved."

So clearly something has changed since then.

Was it an online vote amongst the members?

So when did they change their aims?

Was it a close vote?

Try and answer without deflecting

Am nothing to do with any group but you do seem rather fixated with the RST at the moment! Why not ask them on their website? Most people here either can't stand the RST (or its leader) or don't give a monkey's about them.

Am nothing to do with any group but you do seem rather fixated with the RST at the moment! Why not ask them on their website? Most people here either can't stand the RST (or its leader) or don't give a monkey's about them.

Their new aims include "defending the reputation of the Rangers family"

If you think that's not worthy of debate on a Rangers message board then fair enough

Maybe it would be better if you didn't engage in the debate if you have nothing constructive to add

The same David Murray who phoned the boss of a certain RST member and tried to have him fired? His crime? He spoke badly of Murray in a radio interview?

Let's be honest, they are utterly irrelevant to the majority of Bears, which is a shame really.

Any idea when they changed from 'fan ownership' to 'fan representation'?

It seems quite a seismic shift of direction

Their new aims include "defending the reputation of the Rangers family"

If you think that's not worthy of debate on a Rangers message board then fair enough

Maybe it would be better if you didn't engage in the debate if you have nothing constructive to add

I have plenty of constructiveness to add Its just if you asked the questions on their site you might actually get an answer (or told to do one :pipe: ). Then you could report back here and then we could have a sensible discussion on here about it (even if you were told to do one, we could discuss that).

I had thought that the RST members "in-the-know" had all been banned from here anyway so makes sense to ask there rather than relying on the propagandists (like Dennis or similar) who are still left here

I have plenty of constructiveness to add Its just if you asked the questions on their site you might actually get an answer (or told to do one :pipe: ). Then you could report back here and then we could have a sensible discussion on here about it (even if you were told to do one, we could discuss that).

I had thought that the RST members "in-the-know" had all been banned from here anyway so makes sense to ask there rather than relying on the propagandists (like Dennis or similar) who are still left here

There are plenty of RST members on here

I'm sure they will be along soon to tell us about the voting process when they changed the fundamental aims of their organisation

As far as I know, only one RST board member is banned from here.

I reckon fan ownership was dropped in favour of fans representation when somebody realised, or was told, there was a blazer in it for them.

I see the usual suspects jumped on the OP and this thread with their "move along, nothing to see here" nonsense.

I'm always suspicious when I see folk trying to stop questions being asked.

We need transparency Not censorship.

I reckon fan ownership was dropped in favour of fans representation when somebody realised, or was told, there was a blazer in it for them.

I see the usual suspects jumped on the OP and this thread with their "move along, nothing to see here" nonsense.

I'm always suspicious when I see folk trying to stop questions being asked.

We need transparency Not censorship.

28% of me disagrees with you :rolleyes:

So when did they change their aims?

Was it a close vote?

Try and answer without deflecting

Ive nae idea mate.

I'll go back to what i said yesterday,why do people automatically assume that because you're no fan of the present board that you automatically are in love with sos,rst or whoever.

Im not.

You ever heard of ocd?

Think you may have it with regards to the "other side"

And btw, i was banned from ff on day 1 of posting.