Ibrox Stadium. Sunday, 24th November.

AlBear.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/academy-news/item/5599-u20s-ready-for-cup-clash

6d61dddd32fa4e7706fff4ee75eccb24_XL.jpg

RANGERS under-20s will be back in action on Sunday when they take on Hibernian in the fourth round of the SFA Youth Cup at Ibrox Stadium.

“Hopefully a good crowd will come along to give their support and we get another victory after our 6-0 win over Dumbarton in the previous round."

4th Round - SFA Youth Cup

Rangers v Hibernian

Sunday 24 November, kick-off 1pm

Pay at the gate in the enclosure adults £5, kids £1

Really cheap tickets. 5er for grown ups and a quid for kids. Good cheap day out for those on a budget. You'd get 2 grown ups and 5 wains in for the price of a first team match ticket. 15 quid for 7 people. About 2 quid each. Great value for money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every chance. They are always looking to add to the team. They cover all levels of youth football and to be honest some of the younger teams I've done get quite excited about the fact they will have media coverage.

I can't mind the add specifics but it did mention they were interested in local youth match reports etc so it may well be the same.

In fact it also mentioned if you had ideas on youth coaching etc you could do an article and they'd publish it. Think it did say it was all voluntary and non paid work?

I can't mind the add specifics but it did mention they were interested in local youth match reports etc so it may well be the same.

In fact it also mentioned if you had ideas on youth coaching etc you could do an article and they'd publish it. Think it did say it was all voluntary and non paid work?

Yeah it's all voluntary. There's a magazine launching shortly to run alongside the website and also regular podcasts looking at the different regions and also a web based tv show. It's a really good thing if you've any interest in journalism (broadcast or written). Away from the local teams I've covered several of the professional clubs and have ended up with some incredibly handy contacts through it.

Play amateur mate but my wee boy is into his 2nd year of youth football.

Wilbert on here works for one of the championship clubs in Scotland doing coaching.

Does he? I might need to drop him a pm. Could you ask your sons coaches if he's aware of yfs and what it is we do. It seems to be something that the kids get excited about and can give them that wee extra bit motivation or confidence in their game.