The Magical Davie Cooper- Never to be Forgotten

OlegKuznetsov

Same here mate. Hardly missed a game during the Cooper era. Still brilliant to watch. Will we ever see a player as good at Ibrox again?

It may take many, many years. He has that magical, graceful, almost balletic movement akin to Cruyff or Zidane.

Lived on copland road and went up to the gates Christ knows how many times to look at the tributes.

My sister honestly asked me if I would start supporting motherwell when we sold him. Was raging but obviously would never have done that!

All magic moments,count myself as lucky to have seen nearly every one of his games for us.Even remember him playing against Grieg for Clydebank in the cup games.He gave big John a roasting.I find it strange that there is no statue of Davy outside of Ibrox as i think that would be a proper tribute to not only a great player but also a fan.

All magic moments,count myself as lucky to have seen nearly every one of his games for us.Even remember him playing against Grieg for Clydebank in the cup games.He gave big John a roasting.I find it strange that there is no statue of Davy outside of Ibrox as i think that would be a proper tribute to not only a great player but also a fan.

Don't know if you have saw it mate but their is a fantastic statue of him at the showgrounds in Hamilton. Right beside Homebase for anyone who hasn't seen it. A statue would be a great tribute.

Don't know if you have saw it mate but their is a fantastic statue of him at the showgrounds in Hamilton. Right beside Homebase for anyone who hasn't seen it. A statue would be a great tribute.

No havnt but will make a point of going over.However still think there should be one at Ibrox.

A god amongst men in his early Rangers days, i think the next Coops or Laudrup or Baxter will have to be produced by our youth system as we probably will never afford to sign these kind of players again.

I watched those 3 at various times and I can't imagine many fans anywhere in the World have been as privileged as me to have seen 3 such marvellous players. Simply The Best!