Mutton molesting scum

The Artist

Being unfortunate enough to live in the land of mutton molesters,I got on the bus and picked up the bus company magazine (exciting bassa I am) Anyways,the Sheep "fans" have had a vote to name one of the city buses "The Neil Simpson".They had to vote for one of their Gothenburg team,so why would they go for him when anyone with half a brain would pick any other player from that era for them?That would be like us voting Scott Nisbet from our 1992 team.Their obsession and poisonous hatred towards knows no bounds.

Being unfortunate enough to live in the land of mutton molesters,I got on the bus and picked up the bus company magazine (exciting bassa I am) Anyways,the Sheep "fans" have had a vote to name one of the city buses "The Neil Simpson".They had to vote for one of their Gothenburg team,so why would they go for him when anyone with half a brain would pick any other player from that era for them?That would be like us voting Scott Nisbet from our 1992 team.Their obsession and poisonous hatred towards knows no bounds.

Could Neil Simpson do this?

I rest my case.

By the way, when this bus arrives at its destination and someone asks the passengers how they got there, do they reply with "we all came in Neil Simpson"?

he'll be fresh in their minds from his testimonial. their not smart enough to think "that'll annoy the Rangers fans" especially as the majority of us wouldn't even know about the rag of which you speak had you not posted about it on here.