Will this be one of the great World Cups?

Thermopylae

Just an unbelievable thing to say! The post afterwards as well saying "did anyone ever care?" Are they actually fucking serious? its the world cup i honestly don't know anyone who doesn't like the world cup

Glib, stupid and arrogant thing to say. The global TV audience for the World Cup is staggering.

cant wait. greatest show on earth. always has been, always will be. Not backing anybody til after the dec 6th draw, because by all accounts draw very important due to heat/humidity etc never mind the quality of teams in your group.

My fav was Italia 90 but maybe that was something to do with my age. Reckon Brazil gonna go down as one of the best ever.

Messi, Aguerro and Hugain for a forward line is pretty scary. Maybe my favourites at the minute, but only just.

cant wait. greatest show on earth. always has been, always will be. Not backing anybody til after the dec 6th draw, because by all accounts draw very important due to heat/humidity etc never mind the quality of teams in your group.

My fav was Italia 90 but maybe that was something to do with my age. Reckon Brazil gonna go down as one of the best ever.

Messi, Aguerro and Hugain for a forward line is pretty scary. Maybe my favourites at the minute, but only just.

I think England would've beating Argentina in final had they not shot themselves in the foot against Germany in semis