AVB

Alwaysblue

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair comment although I'd say it's more to do with Tottenham's tactics than him not being able to do it in the Premier League.

His job is to score goals he cant even do that and he has good creative players behind him giving him service. He brings nothing to the team if hes not scoring goals

I'm not sure if the money Spurs spent is going to help AVB or hinder him in the upcoming weeks.

They could take the he's spent all this money and we are doing shite, let's get rid or they might say he's spent all this money so lets give him time to see if it comes good.

He signed good players in the Summer, but they are undoubtedly underachieving at the moment but I don't see an obvious replacement (Pochettino maybe?) who they could go for if they were to boot AVB.

I'm not sure if the money Spurs spent is going to help AVB or hinder him in the upcoming weeks.

They could take the he's spent all this money and we are doing shite, let's get rid or they might say he's spent all this money so lets give him time to see if it comes good.

He signed good players in the Summer, but they are undoubtedly underachieving at the moment but I don't see an obvious replacement (Pochettino maybe?) who they could go for if they were to boot AVB.

Martin Jol may be out of a job soon. :pipe:

Pochettino or Laudrup.

Another team humbled by the men in blue. I'm surprised it was only 6-0, could've been more. "Blue Moon,,, you saw me standing alone......"

City were not even platying that well.

It could have been double figures if they went up the gears.

My haven't you changed your tune, you had them down as title challengers in August. They might grab London's second team behind the gunners but that's about it

Many did because they had a big and talented squad.

Not many predicted they would underachieve quite as badly as they have so far.

Soldado, Lamela, Paulinho, Erikson ect were all fantastic players and so far have failed to 'click'.

Many did because they had a big and talented squad.

Not many predicted they would underachieve quite as badly as they have so far.

Soldado, Lamela, Paulinho, Erikson ect were all fantastic players and so far have failed to 'click'.

Plus they had a pretty solid base from last season.