My Rangers shirt makes headline TV news item

ok ok a bit of a misleading title :7325:

if you're the type to get pissy about reading useless trivia on the net then stop now cos honestly this is as trivial as it can get!

I was at an anti mining demo yesterday wearing my Rangers away top and made the first item on the TV news that night.

it's a bit like where's wally: see if you can spot me in the video :pipe:

http://tvnz.co.nz/na...t-video-5724080

the baldy guy, throwing something up and down / not knowing the camera is on him? :7325:

yer thats me

doing my water bottle juggling routine for the cameras

was a bleedin' hippy fest at that protest

a few decent birds tho especially the one with the red head they interview in chch shes a real go-er apparently :matron:

Well that's five minutes of my life I'll never get back again :rolleyes: and I never saw you (td)

Dont give a fuck if I couldnt see ye brother, on yer fuckin sel. Link wouldnt work., so whats the deal amigo? What ye protesting about , so I can tell ma pals at work in the morning, that one of my amigos was stickin it to the man down in NZ.If ye believe in what you are fighting for, gie yer troops a fuckin heartfelt speech why yer there. There with you in spirit brotherNo SurrenderRab

Dont give a fuck if I couldnt see ye brother, on yer fuckin sel. Link wouldnt work., so whats the deal amigo? What ye protesting about , so I can tell ma pals at work in the morning, that one of my amigos was stickin it to the man down in NZ.If ye believe in what you are fighting for, gie yer troops a fuckin heartfelt speech why yer there. There with you in spirit brotherNo SurrenderRab

well Rab it's like this: In New Zealand we have awesome beaches and scenery but the government is selling off the rights to mine it and drill for oil to overseas companies.

Not only that the Government is giving the Oil companies all these tax breaks (40 million worth) AND all the money being made from the Oil goes straight overseas, doesn't stay in NZ.

Then if there is an accident while drilling and there's an oil leak,like what happened in New Mexico, NZ doesn't have the resources to stop the pollution...which would be catastrophic!

and last but not least, the Government has brought in new laws to make it ILLEGAL to protest against deepsea Oil Drilling.

Now what sort of democracy makes protesting illegal?!

its fucked up and NZ'er are saying to the oil companies and the NZ Government: we will fight them on the beaches!

yer thats me

doing my water bottle juggling routine for the cameras

was a bleedin' hippy fest at that protest

a few decent birds tho especially the one with the red head they interview in chch shes a real go-er apparently :matron:

You know that will be reported in the Scottish mhedia

" Objects thrown by bigot as peaceful protest is marred by sectarian violence".

You know that will be reported in the Scottish mhedia

" Objects thrown by bigot as peaceful protest is marred by sectarian violence".

looking at how some of the hippies were dressed at the protest I think they just walked through a washing line on the way to the beach

The beach looks great , certainly beats a cold night in airdrie !

You've never been to Christchurch then,mate? It would freeze the baws off a fucking penguin down there (even in summer) :ph34r:

and before you ask; I've just returned from Airdrie just a few weeks ago and I assure you that Christchurch hasn't got the 166 or the sticky carpet, haha!

You've never been to Christchurch then,mate? It would freeze the baws off a fucking penguin down there (even in summer) :ph34r:

and before you ask; I've just returned from Airdrie just a few weeks ago and I assure you that Christchurch hasn't got the 166 or the sticky carpet, haha!

I heard there was a guy playing the Sash on a didgeridoo in Broomknoll Street :D

Dunedin is a far better place than Christchurch.

pre earthquake chch was the better place but since the quake Dunedin probably has more going on as we don't have a CBD any more in CHCH

I like Dunedin too, used to live there, but it is a sleepy wee hollow really.

ok ok a bit of a misleading title :7325:

if you're the type to get pissy about reading useless trivia on the net then stop now cos honestly this is as trivial as it can get!

I was at an anti mining demo yesterday wearing my Rangers away top and made the first item on the TV news that night.

it's a bit like where's wally: see if you can spot me in the video :pipe:

http://tvnz.co.nz/na...t-video-5724080

Check you out with your "wrap-a-rounds" :)

Cant really see that you are wearing a Rangers top by the way.. :(

Check you out with your "wrap-a-rounds" :)

Cant really see that you are wearing a Rangers top by the way.. :(

the Carling logo is a give away I would have thought :thumbup:

tell you what though: the great unwashed can spot a Rangers top from 5 miles away that's how obsessed that lot are

the Carling logo is a give away I would have thought :thumbup:

tell you what though: the great unwashed can spot a Rangers top from 5 miles away that's how obsessed that lot are

I'm talking about the right guy right? The tosser with the bottle? (See what I did there??) ;)

Didn't see a carling logo as I thought it was the new 2nd strip.. Will check it out again in the morning ;)