Tom Miller

Was I the only one who really missed Tom Miller doing the commentary for the game?

I don't what the story was but it was BT sports or something doing the commentry and it was dry dull and and dreary

Much prefer Tom, you never know what that guy is going to say next, he's a right character and always keeps things lively

and plus he's only there for the Rangers ;-)

and there was a new guy doing the RTV talking prematch and half time?! whats going on?

If it's the rangerstv commentator from last year when the games were shown then you were lucky he was missing! The guy is brutal and I feel sorry for those that have to listen to him every week....by the Stirling Albion game last year I had to turn the sound off!

I like Toms enthusiasim and banter although sometimes its a wee bit OTT but hes much better than some boring and identikit commentators that the likes of the bbc have.

thats what I think too, apart from he isn't OTT in my book :thumbup:

much rather have Tom's wild banter than the bollocks the others say in their clear and level headed voices...yawn!