Anyone see the latest display from The Goon Brigade

Gillete

Surely UEFA can't allow that

A massive banner of Bobby Sands etc etc

I wouldn't even attempt to post it on here

Disgraceful and nothing to do with football

I thought you had to get them checked and a have a fire certificate etc to get them in nowadays , god knows who approved that display tonight

Shocking

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you had to get them checked and a have a fire certificate etc to get them in nowadays , god knows who approved that display tonight

Shocking

Was it just not simply a big brown canvas? I can understand the confusion though...

Shocking

They check full all at torbett towers anything goes in that shitehole. The same with the cunts on there board anything goes. The polis are shit scared to do there jobs at that tin can incase they get called bigots, racists, or fascists etc etc.....And what ever else they can come across as victims.

I bet they never showed the display on the sky cameras though? As it would show everybody what the cunts are really all about.

I really can't get my head round why that mob continually wave flags of Palestine, Che Guevara and whatever political DIY job they fire up

Here's me thinking they are there to watch a game of football and support the team your paying to see

Maybe a Celtic flag one day might be useful to them

I seem to remember one of our guys writing to FARE (?) about these banners only to be told they only dealt with European games and not domestic ones. Well this was a European game so where the hell are hey now? If they don't do anything this time round it can be shown to UEFA that they are not operating in a fare and open manner when submitting their reports and that they have been operating with a bias against Rangers as they seemed to lodge a negative report about our fans after ever European game we played in recent years.