Anyone see the latest display from The Goon Brigade

Gillete

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only is this disgraceful by them but yet again they are showing the world that Scottish football is still being held back by political and religious tensions. I love and support Rangers as a football club, not some statement of pro-unionism or for being Protestant. Why can't Tims stop bringing up Irish political affairs at matches and stop banging on about being Catholic, you're a fucking football club!

Best description I've read of them in a long time, they've done their fair share of fucking.

Not only is this disgraceful by them but yet again they are showing the world that Scottish football is still being held back by political and religious tensions. I love and support Rangers as a football club, not some statement of pro-unionism or for being Protestant. Why can't Tims stop bringing up Irish political affairs at matches and stop banging on about being Catholic, you're a fucking football club!

None of them even go to a chapel, or actually practice the religion. Daft plastic paddy cunts.

Is there any way to complain about the banner? I think it is rather ridiculous that they are allowed to have a big fucking banner with a terrorist on it in Bobby Sands. Can you imagine if Michael Stone was on a banner at Ibrox? Its unacceptable.

#

Complain to Alex Salmond.

If he gets his way in 10 months, HIS government will have sole responsibility for everything that happens in Scotland.

Bombard his office with complaints.

We have to stop turning a blind eye.

This is how we came to be a country in this mess.