Season 2013/14 in the Scottish Championship

Yes I know it is a bit premature to be talking about next season this side of Xmas but imho the Championship is where all the excitement and drama is going to take place.

The position of the teams at the moment would see Hamilton being promoted and possibly Morton

going down to Division one.

If Dunfermline get promoted along with us we would have a division as follows;

Rangers, Dunfermline, Dundee, Raith Rovers,Falkirk, Alloa, Livingstone, Dumbarton, Queen of the Sth and Cowdenbeath.

A lot of tasty fixtures against full time opposition and knowledge that this is the final step in our journey back to the top where we belong.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumbarton, Raith, Alloa and Cowdenbeath away are all I'll look forward to if that's the division because I've never been to their grounds.

EDIT: There will be a current Premier League team in there as well and that'll be good.

We are only getting 900 tickets for Dumbarton no temp stands I'll be hoping to buy a shit load of home end tickets for ma mates who run buses etc

Dumbarton, Raith, Alloa and Cowdenbeath away are all I'll look forward to if that's the division because I've never been to their grounds.

EDIT: There will be a current Premier League team in there as well and that'll be good.

You will love Central Park, Cowdenbeath. Prepare yourself for a treat at that ground!!

Deal!

And i'll never slag your wonderful shoes ever again.

My sarcasm detector has went off

No Dumbarton ticket for you

For the people who are super nice to me and lucky enough to get one from me I will have a day of activities planned

£2 per ticket

Orienteering

A murder mystery afternoon

Free raffle

Beer

Finger buffet

Cocaine

Hookers

Rave tunes

Pool

Bigotry

Ice cream and jelly

Punch

Party hat

Mozerella sticks

Smirnoff

Hardcore sex show

Ok forgot to mention Premiership team to be relegated Hearts would be my shout and yes I know there will be playoffs

but would stick with Dunfermline joining us going up and possibly Cowdenbeath going down with Morton.

That would make league look like;

Rangers,Hearts,Dunfermline,Dundee,Raith Rovers,Falkirk,Alloa,Livingstone,Dunbartonand Queen of the Sth.