No topic on the fans forum tonight?

JWAC

I had a search and couldn't find anything, I've been working late and just listening in to the youtube videos

Surely everyone has to agree there needs to be unity of some sort right now, everyone is crying out for this. Nacho even said it.

The second part seemed very focussed on this, the fact there are so many "groups", I won't name any but we need to stop the bitching due to certain groups views against each other, it's never going to help us, it's only going to divide us and leave us floundering...

At some point we need to all agree the board of directors we've had since the IPO has been an utter disgrace as well as our financials.

Forget the group infighting, if we can't unify on the important facts right now, we never will and we'll never recover and have influence over the club.

Sry, didn't realise there was a boardroom section now, though it's not shameful Nacho chose to speak out, he's voicing a majority concern whether you like it or not

Wheeling out a fans favourite to curry favour was disgaceful, he's hardly going to be business savy.

Sry, didn't realise there was a boardroom section now, though it's not shameful Nacho chose to speak out, he's voicing a majority concern whether you like it or not

:lol:

Do you know who organised the night?

Do you also know that he's been pimping Novo out for fans nights for months and is mates with him?

Do you know what side of the fence this person sits?

It all adds up

And he doesn't speak for a majority - a majority in that room full of lap dogs and plants perhaps aye

500 Rangers supporters there, are you demeaning them all because of your own agenda?

Face up to it, you have an agenda

:lol:

Do you know who organised the night?

Do you also know that he's been pimping Novo out for fans nights for months and is mates with him?

Do you know what side of the fence this person sits?

It all adds up

And he doesn't speak for a majority - a majority in that room full of lap dogs and plants perhaps aye

500 Rangers supporters there, are you demeaning them all because of your own agenda?

Face up to it, you have an agenda

What's my agenda then?

Have you accepted Novo was a plant yet?

You best stay out the boardroom section as you will take a heart attack - talking about majorities etc