Cup clash with celt*c would save Scottish season.

bombaybadboy08

Hearts are good in cup games. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they beat them.

I was quite surprised they beat the sheep at Tynecastle a few weeks ago. Apparently, the sheep are riding high at the moment, so there's always the chance, but I doubt I'll be putting money on it. Still....... :thumbup:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm personaly looking forward to playing them.can you imagine the euphoria if we beat them.everybody else would expect them to win so in that sense we aint got nothing to loose.I honestly think we would beat them especialy if its at ibrox.

Dont see why everyone would expect them to win they have been beaten by some very poor teams since we left the Spl. We are not a great team but we are certainly as good as some of the teams that have humbled them.

Dont see why everyone would expect them to win they have been beaten by some very poor teams since we left the Spl. We are not a great team but we are certainly as good as some of the teams that have humbled them.

The majority of people would expect them to win due to the fact we are 2 leauges below them and they have the better squad.

Of course anything can happen in a one off game and we could no doubt win if playing to our best, however it's natural that they would be clear favourites.

Screw the green seat brigade we're no savin their season wae our money, they can lie in their piss, they reap what they sow and hopefully the co-op loan will get called in and drop them right where they tried to put us. We will do ok the way we are going and once the agm is over and settled things will get better. Let the bhastards stew in their own bitter juices. Good to know the only tims in Europe will be they 5 terrorist Bheggar's going back to get tried in Amsterdam ! If we meet them in the cup so be it, but save Scottish football season ? Did any of them lift a finger to help us ? Not a one, they were to busy shovelling soil trying to bury us alive ! Never Forgive, Never Forget Loyal !

I have really, really mixed feelings about ever playing cellic gain. On the one hand the old football rivaly thing is great - it was nearly always the high point of the season. But on the other, this is a fan base that wanted our club to be dead and buried....and wheres the football rivaly in that? it has gone way beyond anything to do with football.

Hearts have only this to play for to achieve everything so it might be a good game, don't care either way as I'll not be watching it.

Would rather wait till we get back to the top flight but if it happens then so be it, i do miss the buzz of those games, was speaking to my Dad about it last night actually.

Hearts have only this to play for to achieve everything so it might be a good game, don't care either way as I'll not be watching it.

Would rather wait till we get back to the top flight but if it happens then so be it, i do miss the buzz of those games, was speaking to my Dad about it last night actually.

You never spoke to me last night

Screw the green seat brigade we're no savin their season wae our money, they can lie in their piss, they reap what they sow and hopefully the co-op loan will get called in and drop them right where they tried to put us. We will do ok the way we are going and once the agm is over and settled things will get better. Let the bhastards stew in their own bitter juices. Good to know the only tims in Europe will be they 5 terrorist Bheggar's going back to get tried in Amsterdam ! If we meet them in the cup so be it, but save Scottish football season ? Did any of them lift a finger to help us ? Not a one, they were to busy shovelling soil trying to bury us alive ! Never Forgive, Never Forget Loyal !

Spot on.

I might put the bit in bold in my signature. (tu)

So after all the shit we've had from the SPL/SFA and the various fans they need us to save their season. I have a simple two word answer to this 'FUCK OFF'. Personally I'd be quite happy for the 2013/14 SPL season to be suspended due to a number of their clubs going bust. We could even get a new song out of it based on the tune of "The Northern Lights", something along the lines of "The empty seats at old c****c park mean sweat fuck all to me". :7325: