Cup clash with celt*c would save Scottish season.

bombaybadboy08

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts are pish, they won't be battering anyone.

Fuck them both

TBH wish both sides could lose on Sunday but Hearts are woeful and could not batter a fish supper at the minute, septic will trounce them 4 -5 nil. As for playing big jock knew fc this season no thanks don't want to even be near them much less letting their hooligan element into Ibrox to wreck the place.

Don't want to play them in future? I never wanted to play that shower of shite in the past.

Whenever I was asked on the bus if I wanted to go in the draw for a ticket for the midden I'd tell them to stick it. Aye, good beating them but I always hated being near those cunts.

I genuinely believe those saying they aren't missing or looking forward to these game are either trying to convince themselves or will change their tune as soon as they happen again!

Scottish football needs the old firm game and that was the point ferguson was making....our league is done and the excitement now will be either trying to go the whole season undefeated or to bring through a batch if youngsters like telfer, Stoney etc and improve our style of play (depending on your own views).....

I can't wait for the next old firm, and more importantly our next win and the euphoria that comes with that!

Truth*

To presume to take what other people say and then judge them, with nothing to go on but your own feelings makes you sound like one sanctimonious prick.

I can assure you, I have attended my last OF game and I would love us to never play them again.

And I can assure you, I'm not lying to myself or anyone else.

To presume to take what other people say and then judge them, with nothing to go on but your own feelings makes you sound like one sanctimonious prick.

I can assure you, I have attended my last OF game and I would love us to never play them again.

And I can assure you, I'm not lying to myself or anyone else.

You're one boring bastard then. (tu)

Be good to batter them again but we dont need our season saving and id much rather watch them lose crowds week after week now they couldnt even get a shitty 3rd place Europa spot, next season would be good to play them to test how ready we are fpr the coming challenge but right now i think they wanted us out of the way for a few years they got it so lets see them suffer without us, we made peace with our journey along time ago, they are the ones who are suffering now not us

You're one boring bastard then. (tu)

That's a new one, never thought I could stand accused of that, lucky me there's someone on his keyboard to point it out.

I envy you, it must be great being you. Ill stick to my humdrum life if that's ok with you then?

That's a new one, never thought I could stand accused of that, lucky me there's someone on his keyboard to point it out.

I envy you, it must be great being you. Ill stick to my humdrum life if that's ok with you then?

That's alright, as long as it's okay for me to continue to be a 'sanctimonious prick' ?