Cup clash with celt*c would save Scottish season.

bombaybadboy08

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undoubtably and Possibly even to the extent it does more harm than good. There will be intense media interest from outside of Scotland and what they will see is tribal warfare all across the west of Scotland.

Could even scare off all those companies waiting to sponsor the SPFL!!!

i get the feeling when or if any trouble happens only one side will be getting the blame for it and we know who the press in this little country never have a go at

I think scumdee unt and the sheep would give us a better game than scum fc, maybe scum game IMO would be the easier game.

are you trying to tell me that the tarriers and their rhat manager wouldnt be right up for turning over a weakened rangers team, if they wanted to and actually tried i think the beggars could run up an embarrassing score against us right now, especially if it was at the piggery with 50k of them all behind them

are you trying to tell me that the tarriers and their rhat manager wouldnt be right up for turning over a weakened rangers team, if they wanted to and actually tried i think the beggars could run up an embarrassing score against us right now, especially if it was at the piggery with 50k of them all behind them

would be the only time they have 50k at the piggery this season then

Aye I don't fancy it. They'd show up for a change.

I'm saying IMO both teams north of Glasgow are better than the scum. If you don't agree that's fine with me.

What are you guys basing this gubbing we will get from the scum on, the fact that we could only beat Falkirk, boy am I glad we beat them. Motherwell 3rd top of the shite heap, Albion rovers 2nd bottom of the shite heap, boy am I glad we beat Falkirk.

I don't fear facing them as, I've said before, it doesn't matter how good or bad any of this sides are playing, no-one can tell what will happen at an Old Firm clash. What I fear is the war that is likely to happen between our fans and theirs. It's going to be carnage and I for one do not want to be there for that.

I don't fear facing them as, I've said before, it doesn't matter how good or bad any of this sides are playing, no-one can tell what will happen at an Old Firm clash. What I fear is the war that is likely to happen between our fans and theirs. It's going to be carnage and I for one do not want to be there for that.

It just wouldn't be very enjoyable watching us getting trounced.