Cup clash with celt*c would save Scottish season.

bombaybadboy08

I don't want us playing them again, but it is going to happen. I hope we get them next season but my gut instinct tells me, we will be drawn against them as it suits the people running the show. I fear a fix will be put in soon.

We know we don’t need them but they need us. They have lots of empty seats to fill and they can’t do it with out Rangers in the equation somewhere. As someone said earlier never forget, never forgive what these scum tried to do to us.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want us playing them again, but it is going to happen. I hope we get them next season but my gut instinct tells me, we will be drawn against them as it suits the people running the show. I fear a fix will be put in soon.

We know we don’t need them but they need us. They have lots of empty seats to fill and they can’t do it with out Rangers in the equation somewhere. As someone said earlier never forget, never forgive what these scum tried to do to us.

This, don't want them this season maybe next and yes it wouldn't surprise me if there's some jiggery pokery at the draw.

There's a big difference between 'fearing' to play a team (something I don't think applies to many or any bears), and being realistic. The form book goes out the window in the OF games of course, but we are not the team we were, far from it.

A win would be possible though, as I said earlier once we're drawn against them it's time to prepare!

matrixsuitsup.gif

It's not about being scared :lol:

It's being realistic and wanting whats best for our club at the minute. A hiding from those rank bastards would do our team no good just now, I'd rather face them when we are better equipped.

A pish easy tie at Ibrox please and progress in the cup.

Commons said: “I would fancy playing Rangers any time. They’re fantastic games, awesome, not just for fans and players but the media as well.

It’s a great game. In an ideal world it would be nice if we both got to the final but any game you would take.

“The more important thing is to focus on retaining the trophy, rather than worrying about what team we’re going to play next.

“We’ll take anyone, home or away. We’re not looking at the next game, we’re looking to retain the Cup – and win it at our home ground.

“It would be nice to get to the final, play it at celt*c Park and win the Cup there.”

All about the Rangers.