Forrest, Liewell and Saville in One Article

joeli

http://www.express.de/fussball/exhibitionismus---nationalspieler-festgenommen,3186,25447532.html

Anyone translate, it must be good!!

Auf was für Gedanken ein schottischer Fußballer so kommt, wenn er einmal am Wochenende spielfrei hat...

Nationalspieler James Forrest (22) von Celtic Glasgow war im Zusammenhang mit zwei Fällen von Exhibitionismus vorläufig festgenommen und einem Staatsanwalt vorgeführt worden.

Die Vorfälle sollen sich in der Nacht vom 16. auf den 17. November in der Elliots Bar in Prestwick bei Glasgow zugetragen haben. So soll Forrest um 23 Uhr und um 2 Uhr exhibitionistisch gehandelt haben.

Forrest stand am Dienstag im Champions-League-Spiel gegen den AC Mailand in der Startelf.

Celtic-Geschäftsführer Peter Liewell verteidigte seinen Spieler auf eine merkwürdige Art: „Nur weil James wie Jimmy Savile gehandelt hat, bedeutet das nicht, dass er auch Jimmy Savile ist.“

Der 2011 verstorbene, überall bekannte BBC-Moderator hatte jahrelang unzählige junge Menschen und Kinder sexuell missbraucht.

Anyone translate, it must be good! On what kind of thoughts a Scottish footballer so comes when he has once again play on the weekend ... national player James Forrest ( 22) from Celtic was in connection with two cases of exhibitionism taken into custody and was brought before a prosecutor. Incidents should be on the night of the 16th to the 17th November have taken place in the Elliots Bar in Prestwick, near Glasgow. So Forrest is said to have acted exhibitionist by 23 clock and clock by 2. Forrest was on Tuesday in the Champions League match against AC Milan in the starting XI. Celtic CEO Peter Liewell defended his players in a strange way : "Just because James as Jimmy Savile has acted, that does not mean that he Jimmy Savile is also. " 2011 The deceased, all known BBC presenter had many years countless young people and children sexually abused .

Why's this in the BD?

GLASGOW -

On what kind of thoughts a Scottish footballer so comes when he has once again play on the weekend ...

National player James Forrest (22) Celtic Glasgow was taken into custody in connection with two cases of exhibitionism and been brought before a prosecutor.

The incidents are on the night of 16on the 17th November have taken place in the Elliots Bar in Prestwick, near Glasgow. So Forrest is said to have acted exhibitionist by 23 clock and clock by 2.

Forrest was in Tuesday's Champions League match against AC Milan in the starting XI.

Celtic manager Peter Liewell defended his players in a strange way: "Just because James as Jimmy Savile has acted, that does not mean that he Jimmy Savile is also."

The 2011 late, everywhere known BBC presenter had many years countless young people and children sexually abused.

My old Dad was away long before the internet my friend, now tell me what I have done.

Sorry to end everyone's fun here, but I'm afraid I have to tell him.

Joeli - this particular forum is called "Bears' Den", not "Paedos' Lair" - it is exclusively for threads directly about Rangers. Not things that are only tenuously linked to Rangers through association.

Lots of us (myself included) get annoyed when people post non-Rangers threads here.

The correct place to post this thread, would be in the Off Topic forum or the General Sports forum. Both available from here...

http://forum.rangers...dex.php?act=idx

Joeli - this particular forum is called "Bears' Den", not "Paedos' Lair" - it is exclusively for threads directly about Rangers. Not things that are only tenuously linked to Rangers through association.

Lots of us (myself included) get annoyed when people post non-Rangers threads here.

The correct place to post this thread, would be in the Off Topic forum or the General Sports forum. Both available from here...

Cheers mate.

Thanks for the civil reply.

Prick.