How many grounds have you visited?

KaiserJon

38/41 - I've not been to Alloa, Cowdenbeath or Albion Rovers

Like the guy above I've been to Brockville, Love Street, Broomfield aswell as Kilbowie (Clydebank) and the old Boghead (Dumbarton) - been to some junior grounds with Rangers too like Forres, Fraserborough and Brora.

Had also went to Gretna and Meadowbank Thistle with Dumbarton when I was younger for a day out too.

On a wee side note I love ground hopping ... love being inside stadiums that I've not been to before .... some of my mates book up and go to places like Ukraine, Hungary, Bulgaria etc just to take in games. Not sure about that although I do plan next year on flying to St Petersburg and taking in a Zenit game - as crazy as that sounds.

38/41 - I've not been to Alloa, Cowdenbeath or Albion Rovers

Like the guy above I've been to Brockville, Love Street, Broomfield aswell as Kilbowie (Clydebank) and the old Boghead (Dumbarton) - been to some junior grounds with Rangers too like Forres, Fraserborough and Brora.

Had also went to Gretna and Meadowbank Thistle with Dumbarton when I was younger for a day out too.

is Medowbank the team Livingston replaced.

I've been waiting the best part of 20 years to go sre Rangers playing at Mortons ground (the closest professional team to me) and thought I was finally going to get to do it next season.

Now the cunts are looking a certainty for relegation. Fucking gutted.

Seen Rangers play there around 97-98 season ... was a friendly