Personally, I don't miss that O&! F@*! fixture. What about you?

OlegKuznetsov

Do you miss that fixture?  

309 members have voted

1. 1. Do you miss that fixture?

• No
    • Yes

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I genuinly believe some of you are trying to convince yourself that you don't miss this fixture! It's the highlight of the season and the build up, euphoria of a win and pain of a defeat are what it's all about! There is no game that generates that level of excitement and emotion and not having that game or a competitive title race does take away from the enjoyment of the football season.....you always need an edge IMO....

We played them seven times in a season just 2-3 years ago.

I wouldn't claim that i'd be happy to never play those games again but I'm fine with the breather from them, we will return to the top flight so we know we'll play celtic again.

You are getting it wrong, no sane person wants to play that racid, verminous, illigitimate, dirty shower of inbreds, we have to play them and we have to beat them or the natural order of right and wrong will be upset, do you want to be responsible for armageddon.

We played them seven times in a season just 2-3 years ago.

I wouldn't claim that i'd be happy to never play those games again but I'm fine with the breather from them, we will return to the top flight so we know we'll play celtic again.

Yeah and the last 2 were epic in different ways! I think as much as anything I miss that competitive edge where the games really mean something....obviously id like us to be stronger before we play them again but I'd certainly not fear them or be worriedif we got them in the cup!

I can't believe that people miss it. I think they're kidding themselves on and really, they don't miss it at all. Either that or they're lying.

Genuine question Oleg but would you rather never play an old firm game again and go through the motions of winning the league at a canter against inferior opposition or would you rather a battle and a competitive title race where every point matters? Would you rather the euphoria of a last day title triumph or to win it in march without breaking sweat?

Genuine question Oleg but would you rather never play an old firm game again and go through the motions of winning the league at a canter against inferior opposition or would you rather a battle and a competitive title race where every point matters? Would you rather the euphoria of a last day title triumph or to win it in march without breaking sweat?

It's simply about the presence of the scum. They bring nothing positive, merely hatred and bitterness. It's not like competition anywhere else in the world. If we beat them on the pitch, they attack us elsewhere, due to their obsession. We are far better off without any connection to these gangsters, hoodlums and perverts.