Personally, I don't miss that O&! F@*! fixture. What about you?

OlegKuznetsov

Do you miss that fixture?  

309 members have voted

1. 1. Do you miss that fixture?

• No
    • Yes

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be a good Idea if a benefit match was played ASAP for the victims of the Clutha Bar tradegy, this would be a good gesture by the two clubs for the people of the city and maybe put football in the proper perspective.

I wouldn't feel confident that even in this context it would not backfire.

Partick Thistle can play a match each against us and that lot.

We're not ready for it.

Probably not but that's not the point.

I miss it.

I don't fear them.

I would love to beat them in the semi's at the neutral venue of Ibrox then take the trophy at the neutral venue of the Piggary.

Imagine, the Piggary turned red, white and blue for a day. The scum watching a team they hate more than the team they used to hate (somehow logic defies belief on that one) picking up the Scottish Cup on their patch.

Erskine bridge will be closed that day in May.

50/50 on this miss beating them but don't miss the days sometimes weeks of listening to moaning faced timmy calling Clyde/daily rebel complaining about how Rangers only won because of the global conspiracy against them. Every time we've won over the last 10-12 years the chat about footie gets hijacked by groans of "Rangers fans pure sing bad songs" or "the ref is a pure Rangers man cause sellik eff cee lost". Even if we beat them 10-0 with Brazil 1970s style football we get zero credit for it in the mHeida etc.

I miss it. I hate those bastards with every breath I draw and I miss the atmosphere at a game against the vermin. however, if we finally waved goodbye to them and moved to England, I would be equally over the moon. in other words. fuck them.

MIss it big time.......anyone whos saying they dont i find hard to believe, as Scottish football is fkn MInce......and the old firm game ONLY game to look forward to in the country.

Going to Meccano park is the highlight of the season for me to watch the teddy bears......No a better atmosphere anywhere in the world outside Rangers and celtics grounds..... PLEASE GOD Draw them at Ibrox the morra, I would love it !

These other rivalries that you're speaking of don't come close to ours. They are local rivalries ours is worldwide. I remember working in New York years ago and went into a bar on 2nd Ave, I got half a step inside the door and had to whip off my Rangers' bunnet and stuff it in my pocket - I could see nothing but hooped shirts. When the barman brought me my pint, he was the only one who had seen me remove my bunnet, he told me quietly to say nothing and the next time I wanted to see this game I should go to Kearney, New Jersey. The hatred towards Rangers in that pub was palpable. If you can stomach being among them it is an education to behold.

I have watched the Grey Cup (CFL) and the Stanley cup (NHL) finals with teams who supposedly hated each other and they don't come close to the hatred we have in our games against the scum. The euphoria felt at the final whistle when we hump the scum is just unmatchable. Even when I watched my kids winning some high school tournament, I'm sorry to say, the feeling never came close to the one you get when you hump the scum.

Those who understand that don't need any further explanation, those who don't then I'm sorry I can't help you. The other crap that is attached to the game is just something that has to be accepted and dealt with.

For those of you who feel that these demented people have ruined Scotland and are obsessed with Rangers, look at it this way - they are obsessed with the extent of their own evils ( think about that for a second ) and don't know any other way to deal with that.

Out of interest, what was the score?

I couldn't sit in a full pub of them and would rather sit in a Internet cafe and watch text type of a vidiprinter. I actually done that in New York back in 2000 when we played Monaco.

I miss the OF games but over the last few years of them I was in the mindset that Europe was the bigger fixture. I knew within myself that over the years they were no match for us and the facts and titles proved that we are the No 1 team in Scotland. I just wanted us to show our form in Europe albeit the last times in Europe were pretty grim. I want them in the final at the piggery and not before then .