rangers fans just on 8 out of 10 cats

j1mgg

Some harsh comments, what do folk expect from guys off the leash and on way to the game? An articulate and compelling political perspective on how independence would be a disaster for Scotland and the UK as a whole?

Besides, the salient points were made...

Wee eck IS a twat who shags grannies.

:7325:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: that is my mate JK in the England top. He has been getting absolutely slated for this video!!!

Of Jamiroquai?? To be fair, if my mate was in that video I would definitely not tell anybody. I don't even think that bloke in the England top is fully evolved.

I don't think anyone is aware, but there is a Celtic one too. Bar 1 guy, they were fucking morons as well. I'll try find the video once I get home.

I think the whole point of the video was to promote independence, but they came across as simplistic morons as well.

Some harsh comments, what do folk expect from guys off the leash and on way to the game? An articulate and compelling political perspective on how independence would be a disaster for Scotland and the UK as a whole?

Besides, the salient points were made...

Wee eck IS a twat who shags grannies.

:7325:

Some grannies need shagged :sherlock:

Oh dear...I think it's fair to say that if a minimum intelligence test was a pre-requisite to voting, the No Campaign's total would reduce dramatically.

Quite an odd statement for someone to make, as without even making a broad generalization, it appears to be those among us with some intelligence who will be voting no.