idiots throwing flares

bomber

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nothing to do with crying and everything to do with the club image.

Right now, the spotlight is on their fans, they are finally starting to get the rough end of the media, and people outwith Rangers are finally starting to see them for the disgusting scum they are.

And some idiot today goes and does something that the papers can now regurgutate for a few days, they could possibly even have cost the clu money if they are made to pay for the plastic pitch to be repaired.

Whomever done it has just shone the spotlight right back on us and our fans. Idiocy at its finest.

Great post mate. (tu)

I don't think this will stop, and if you are able to ask the person the reason they throw them away is because they don't want to get into trouble, meaning they know that it is wrong.

If you want to light a flare then be a man/woman and stand there and hold it until it goes out.

Oh ffs lighten up. The eyewitness said the group brought the roof down. Its what0 we do in glasgow. Out of adversity we have a laugh and get through it

So0 bombay, dont start ur shit, it was an off the cuff remark . Ffs.

Ban hammer must be needing oiled, seems to be a bit sticky. You're making a right cunt of yourself today, buddy.

I have vented my frustration on this since the start of the season and was/am worried of far worse damage to fellow fans. This may be the wake up call that we needed, as it has the club focusing on it now.

It's a fucking disgrace that these wee neds continue to disregard everything their fellow fans want - let's see if they are true Rangers men, by listening to their club. I very much doubt it, but let's give them the chance.

I couldn't care less if it was one of Efrain Juarez's tranny hookers that threw it, the Club are having to pay for the idiocy of some stupid wee cunt who stoats about Glasgow with "No Pyro, No Party" stickers before he goes to his mate's for a FIFA tournament. It's unacceptable.

1. Why does the club have to pay for it? They never done it.

2. The individual should pay, that's why the clubs pay policing costs, for them to find the criminal.

3. That's what insurance is for.

Rangers should be the last option, not the 1st!

1. Why does the club have to pay for it? They never done it.

2. The individual should pay, that's why the clubs pay policing costs, for them to find the criminal.

3. That's what insurance is for.

Rangers should be the last option, not the 1st!

There will probably be agreements between clubs. Just like when the mhanks rip our seats out, they pay for it.

Falkirk only just laid that new synthetic pitch this summer and it's state of the art artificial turf, so will have cost a fortune to get installed. Then we turn up with clowns who think it's funny to burn a hole in it FFS. :blink: