Nicky Law

nvager

I still think Law is a quality player; he had some great moments during the game against Falkirk, just not as many as we would have ideally liked :lol:

but the reality is all players have bad or average games from time to time.

Take Moshni for example: he has played really well in most games this season but against Falkirk he was consistantly sloppy, verging on lazy at times. Almost cost Rangers a goal at one point

Are we to judge Moshni on this one performance?

No, but he sure needs to hold up his hand and take resoonsiblity for a poor game and work harder on himself for future matches

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think Law is a quality player; he had some great moments during the game against Falkirk, just not as many as we would have ideally liked :lol:

Take Moshni for example: he has played really well in most games this season but against Falkirk he was consistantly sloppy, verging on lazy at times. Almost cost Rangers a goal at one point

No, but he sure needs to hold up his hand and take resoonsiblity for a poor game and work harder on himself for future matches

(tu)

It's all in the head.

Agreed about Moshni. He tried to be too clever from the back too many times. And you are right about Law, he had a good game.

Don't agree Law plays too deep. It appears to me that he has a licence to get into the box while Black sits.

I do agree with most of the views on Peralta. For me he is very average. More worryingly than that was McCoist purring about him at a fans meeting back in August. He seemed to convey we had found a diamond!!!