NARSA 2014 Toronto

StublueKPL

Anyone going?

Been to San Francisco and naples (florida) and thinking of booking up as not been for a few years.

Direct flight for me from dubai with emirates and direct flight from glasgow as well with transat (may book through Canadian affair if flying from gla as can be cheaper I believe). join bears from all over the world.

I'm also thinking about Toronto then Brazil too what's the prices KPL?

i paid 530 for flight and hotel to toronto, 650 flight to buenos aires 172 quid flight to sao paulo, then we are booking hotel in holiday resort between sao paulo and rio, hire car for travelling between venues 2.5 hours to sao and 3 to rio

its not cheap mate but with us not in europe im saving a few grand a season so using that up and it ticks off few countries ive not been in

i paid 530 for flight and hotel to toronto, 650 flight to buenos aires 172 quid flight to sao paulo, then we are booking hotel in holiday resort between sao paulo and rio, hire car for travelling between venues 2.5 hours to sao and 3 to rio

its not cheap mate but with us not in europe im saving a few grand a season so using that up and it ticks off few countries ive not been in

Sounds an absolute topper of a trip.

Who is going?

Where did you get the flight/hotel package in Toronto mate? A travel agent?

l am going will be my first time at narsa

my son lives in l.a and is a member of the los angeles true blues supporters club

we are meeting up in toronto then after the conference we are going back to los angeles when i will have a short holiday

met a few guys from the L.A true Blues at the last convention I was at in naples. good lads.

Where did you get the flight/hotel package in Toronto mate? A travel agent?

As Stu said i booked flight and hotel thru canadianaffair.com my other flights aredone thru airlines direct , not booked anything home yet as i dont know what day i want to fly home.. might go via dubai to annoy stublue