18 Wins In A Row

JamieG54

Critics can say what they like about some of our tactics, play etc but at the end of the day we have won 18 games and not dropped any points in the league. One bad Forfar result. We can improve our play nobody can dispute that but we have our winning mentality and the players are hungry to keep this run going.

Doesnt matter what sport or game but to win 18 games straight is a great achievement no matter the opposition.

Credit to Ally his staff and the players

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Critics can say what they like about some of our tactics, play etc but at the end of the day we have won 18 games and not dropped any points in the league. One bad Forfar result. We can improve our play nobody can dispute that but we have our winning mentality and the players are hungry to keep this run going.

Doesnt matter what sport or game but to win 18 games straight is a great achievement no matter the opposition.

I 100% agree but the nae Sayers who think it's all easy will be along in a minute - I choose 5 ( less than 5 replies before someone mentions budget!)

So you' re saying that ally and players deserve credit for this run of wins. AND that nobody can dispute we can improve our play.Is anyone disputing this? Has anyone said they do not deserve credit?I think you're trying to be pro ally but have actually confirmed what the dissenters or 'critics'are saying - whilst credit iz due for the wins, some of how we've got those points isnt good enough.Or maybe we've just not had a divisive ally thread for a while

So you' re saying that ally and players deserve credit for this run of wins. AND that nobody can dispute we can improve our play.Is anyone disputing this? Has anyone said they do not deserve credit?I think you're trying to be pro ally but have actually confirmed what the dissenters or 'critics'are saying - whilst credit iz due for the wins, some of how we've got those points isnt good enough.Or maybe we've just not had a divisive ally thread for a while

Yes.

Read this thread alone. By the logic of some on here then Barcelona and Real Madrid win how many games where they can actually get credit for winning? Obviously three-quarters of their games are games they should be winning, so they don't get credit for those, so I wonder how many they actually win that merit some credit.

Why not ask the question how many of the top 12 teams do you think would make the same run if they were in our position. I am looking at a certain result in the league cup against Morton and thinking possibly the scum, possibly!! anybody who thinks these televised games in front of big crowds are not bringing out the best in these teams is working to an agenda. These games are being given the cup tie treatment.

Was 9 in a row an achievement? We were vastly superior to almost every club in the country during most of that spell and outspent them all to a massive degree aswell.

What an absolute stupid, moronic comment. :lol:

Winning the SC will be an achievement.

It's a great run but there is no challange in this league so personally I don't class it as a fantastic achievement.

Neither is winning the Ramsden cup but we are where we are and if some fans think it's fantastic then fair enough as we all have our own opinions.

Winning the SC will be an achievement.

It's a great run but there is no challange in this league so personally I don't class it as a fantastic achievement.

Neither is winning the Ramsden cup but we are where we are and if some fans think it's fantastic then fair enough as we all have our own opinions.

Winning the Ramsdens and the league should be a given. Winning one of the other cups is an acheievement. We were fucked out of one embarrassingly, now it's up to us to do something in the other one.